• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

It feels like Capcom is one of the last real ones who still make sick-ass games

I feel like they get what made games great back in the day. They are just fun and a little goofy. They don't overindulge themselves and take it too seriously. Not everthing has to be like a HBO drama. Would like to see a new IP or a return to Onimusha/Dino Crisis however.

RoboFu

One of the green rats
I’m sorry , what new games have they put out? RE8 was great, there was a DMC game a couple of years ago, MH rise, and a upcoming street fighter.

Not saying what they put out hasn’t been good but they are not close to “ a bunch of other ips “. It’s actually the same very few ips and re remakes.

GymWolf

I’m sorry , what new games have they put out? RE8 was great, there was a DMC game a couple of years ago, MH rise, and a upcoming street fighter.

Not saying what they put out hasn’t been good but they are not close to “ a bunch of other ips “. It’s actually the same very few ips and re remakes.
Pretty ironic coming from someome with your avatar:lollipop_grinning_sweat:

i'm joking don't get mad

Last edited:
DMC5 was god tier and SF6 looks to be amazing.
I'd say Square was looking pretty good Strangers of Paradise was very underrated, Octopath II is still on my GOTY list, and FFXVI and Rebirth are both going to be 90+ games.
From is also doing the Lord's work. Elden ring and Rubicon so quickly. Japan resurgence.

TastyPastry

with other yearly franchises i get fatigued quickly but i'm already looking forward to the next RE be it remake or mainline. i just hope they'll stick to singleplayer.
also i hope that jez cordon guy is right and dead rising is getting a true sequel, if that's happening then i all i need from capcom is code veronica remake, a new megaman x game and dragons dogma 2

Top Bottom