• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Itagaki: Ninja Gaiden 2 will make other developers lose their motivation

GI: Games like Code Cronos and Ninja Gaiden 2 have been sort of waiting in the wings for quite a while now. Do you think we’ll be hearing some announcements about those titles in 2007?

Itagaki: I’d like to show everybody some of the new stuff that we’ve been working on in the near future. The only problem with that is that when the other developers see what we’re doing, they’re going to lose all of their motivation to create any game in the same genre, because there’s no way they can beat it.

Full Inetrview

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
teruterubozu said:
He plays it up for the Western press because of threads like these.
He's actually pretty subdued and "normal" in Japanese interviews.

ah, lol. well, mission accomplished

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
That's my boy Itagaki! :D

Honestly, thanks to Ninja Gaiden, I couldn't play anything else in its genre, and I know the same thing will happen again with Ninja Gaiden 2...

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
GONZO said:
He's a damn good dev?

Let's see.

Ninja Gaiden: Damn good stuff
DOA: Pretty good stuff
DOAX: Asstacular stuff.

I've come to a different conclusion

His interview quotes are always damn good though.

C.T.

"Now that Sigma’s done, how do you rate Hayahsi’s performance?

Itagaki: I think he did pretty well for a younger guy. He used the battle formation that I taught him to use, and I think he was pretty successful."

:D

beelzebozo

Jealous Bastard
ninja gaiden has given him a free pass to talk a lot of trash for a long time, but he hasn't proven he can do something equally impressive in a sequel. we'll see, i guess.

"I loooove Itagaki. He's so BAD."

powerglove.jpg

Yoboman

Gold Member
C.T. said:
"Now that Sigma’s done, how do you rate Hayahsi’s performance?

Itagaki: I think he did pretty well for a younger guy. He used the battle formation that I taught him to use, and I think he was pretty successful."

:D
Hayashi is going to do an excellent job improving NG2 for PS3

Draft

Of course. What is going to compete? Dante and his magic hand? Whatever refried Clash of the Titans button masher Sony poops out? Project H.A.M.M.E.R. :lol

Reality demands acceptance. He owns the action market. A living legend. The man in black. Itagaki.

Top Bottom