• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Italian PlayStation site lists Ratchet & Clank Trilogy for Vita

Takao

Banned
The Vita Lounge:

Almost three weeks ago I posted a rumour about the Ratchet & Clank Trilogy, based off a listing on the popular retailer website ShopTo; now it seems as if a listing on one of Sony’s own websites have confirmed that rumour.

This is the listing that appears on 100x100playstation.it (an Italian Sony-owned website);

RC-Trilogy.png

It’s not detailed, it’s not pretty, and it doesn’t have a cover image – however the fact that it’s even posted on their website is a tell in and of itself. The release date listed is July 2nd, which is a proper release day for Europe (a Wednesday) and carries a price of 30.99 Euros which is also quite plausible. I’m not saying either of those details are correct (I’ve seen placeholders on official websites before) however I doubt they’d be able to get away with listing rumoured titles.

Site: http://www.100x100playstation.it/prodotti/catalogo/PSVita/software/sort:uscita/direction:desc

So the Vita is now home to 4 Crash Bandicoot, 3 Spyro the Dragon, 4 Jak & Daxter, 4 Sly the Racoon and 3 Ratchet & Clank games.

Damn good lineup (despite the shoddy job on Jak trilogy :( )

SFenton

So the Vita is now home to 4 Crash Bandicoot, 3 Spyro the Dragon, 4 Jak & Daxter, 4 Sly the Racoon and 3 Ratchet & Clank games.

Yeah, shoddy work indeed, but it's still fun for a first-time playthrough, which is what I'm doing.

Sly should be fine because Sanzaru is Sanzaru.
GoW will be interesting, who's doing that one? Not Santa Monica, right?
Interested to see who'd be doing R&C.

wilflare

wonder if they will ever fix that
(like how Konami went back to fix ZoE2 HD)

Sly should be fine because Sanzaru is Sanzaru.
GoW will be interesting, who's doing that one? Not Santa Monica, right?
Interested to see who'd be doing R&C.
Sly is out and was indeed really well done. Really really well done, aside from the cutscenes which are/were awful. All 3 games hold up really well and run well too though!

Wikipedia has listed Sanzaru developing GoW Collection. No idea if true though!
EDIT: Actually here is confirmation on the Sanzaru twitter account that they developed the Vita ports of God of War 1&2!

There are only 3 Jak and Daxter games. ;)

Heh I initially totally forgot The Lost Frontier. It's not a bad game, just not up to the lofty standards of the trilogy. Was pretty disappointing after the amazing job they did taking over Ratchet & Clank but I still enjoyed a playthrough.

Idol Minds don't appear to be closed despite Warrior's Lair being cancelled and Ratchet Deadlocked HD coming out 12 months ago, safe to assume they are probably porting it since they have experience with Vita now?

TimmiT

Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault/Qforce is on Vita as well, but it's such a terrible port that you should get money for playing it. I do wonder if Ratchet Deadlocked/Gladiator HD will be released on Vita though.

Top Bottom