• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

It's all fucked

It’s alright man. The pendulum will swing sooner or later. All the people cheering for themselves to be ruled will wake up eventually. Perhaps it will be too late but who knows.

Sounds like you could use some rest. Take some time off and recoup. Heck if you want to get on the track sometime let me know. Nothing like a good distraction.

Either way, hope the cat escapes the mother in law. ;)

INC

I think there's definitely scope for a sci-fi series about a black market smuggling ring that transports disgruntled modern era people to the 80's where they can live out their life in 80's happiness instead of the modern woke nightmare.

Rather late 90's, early 00's

Better music (rave/club scheme anyway)

Id be on board tho

Rather late 90's, early 00's

Better music (rave/club scheme anyway)

Id be on board tho

As a "treat" my ex-wife took me to Butlins Music 90's Weekender a few year ago.

I had to be dragged kicking and screaming. How wrong I was, it was fucking amazing. Made tons of friends, danced 3 nights straight to awesome 90's music. But yes, 90's can be on the destination!

INC

As a "treat" my ex-wife took me to Butlins Music 90's Weekender a few year ago.

I had to be dragged kicking and screaming. How wrong I was, it was fucking amazing. Made tons of friends, danced 3 nights straight to awesome 90's music. But yes, 90's can be on the destination!

bognor hahaha could be worse, could of been the camber one, fuck me thats a H&S nightmare venue

youre not wrong - so just sit back and enjoy the ride. its much easier to just let it wash over your like a wave of warmth as you just focus on yourself and your family

Last edited:

AJUMP23

The future has seemed bleak many times, and many times people have overcome. Some times though we have had great advancement followed by great darkness, or knowledge loss. Other times, people have grown and adjusted and brought out something better. But it has never been easy. This Bible passage reminds me of our current days " Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth."

Also I think implementing Term Limits across the political spectrum would help.

Top Bottom