• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia - Season 8 |OT| The Gang Is Back!... Not!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"My nose was chisled by the GODS themselves. My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michaelangelo's David. You on the otherhand, well, you're a pit of despair. Frank you disgust me. You disgust everyone, and you will never, EVER, be on a billboard."

The look on Frank's face is priceless.

Arcteryx

4themarexxawj.jpg

ahhh yea, cannot wait for tomorrow night!

dkeane

Got the season 7 bluray last night. Got through half of it. Will finish tonight!
Can't wait for tomorrow!

How many episodes are we getting this season?

beanman25

Tomorrow on the Season Premiere of Sunny: Will Dennis and Dee pull the plug on their ailing Pop-Pop? What do you think? Tune-in tomorrow at 10p only on FX.

hahaha

Tomorrow on the Season Premiere of Sunny: Will Dennis and Dee pull the plug on their ailing Pop-Pop? What do you think? Tune-in tomorrow at 10p only on FX.

hahaha

Wish you had spoiler tagged that. Can you spoiler tag an image? Because I just googled "Always Sunny Pop Pop" and...WOW! Hahaha..can't wait.

I was that little boy,
that little baby boy was me.
I once was a boy,
but now I am a man.
I fought The Nightman, lived as Dayman,
now I'm here to ask for your hand,
so if you want to marry, man,
will you marry me?
Won't you come on stage and join me,
in this thing called matrimony?
Please say yes and do not bone me.
Please just marry me!

Charlie+Kelly+Will+You+Marry+Me.png

lush

jortssalute.gif

Nice OT. Didn't even know it was kicking off tonight. Need to head out and pick up Season 7. Hope this season's a bit more consistent than last.

Carnby

jortssalute.gif

Nice OT. Didn't even know it was kicking off tonight. Need to head out and pick up Season 7. Hope this season's a bit more consistent than last.

I always thought that the gang giving him a pair of jorts was a John Cena reference.

Woo! I've been consistently disappointed by Sunny the past few seasons, yet I still can't help but look forward to each new episode

Since I'm a good citizen and I'm watching the VP debate instead of the premiere, does anyone know if there will be a rerun later tonight or tomorrow (Central time)?

Blearth

Banned
Woo! I've been consistently disappointed by Sunny the past few seasons, yet I still can't help but look forward to each new episode

Since I'm a good citizen and I'm watching the VP debate instead of the premiere, does anyone know if there will be a rerun later tonight or tomorrow (Central time)?
The debate will be on YouTube soon after it ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom