• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"It's kind of an amateur console. I'm not into the Wii thing." - Shia LaBeouf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guled

What's wrong with the Wii?
This is how in a simple way you can find out if it's a gamer you want to play with. Ask them if they have a Wii. If they say yes, get the f*** out of there.

Is that why you wouldn't play LEGO Star Wars with Megan Fox on the set of Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen?
Correct. Who wants to play the Wii version of LEGO Star Wars. I'd rather eat glass.
:lol :lol :lol

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
laserbeam said:
Well we know he is not very smart. If Megan Fox said hey lets play lego Star Wars on the Wii I would be like fuck yeah!

Fox isn't even that hot. No doubt he's getting way better tail.

He'd rather eat glass than play Wii?:lol :lol Now I'm back to liking him.

Pistolero

"Probably the sexiest woman I know is my mother," he says. "She's an ethereal angel. Nobody looks like that woman. If I could meet my mother and marry her, I would. I would be with my mother now, if she weren't my mother, as sick as that sounds."

Sorry link avatared guy ! I appreciate the effort to make the guy look stupid, ridiculous and unreliable with regard to his appreciation of his mom, but his comment about the Wii stuff...SPOT ON ! :D

Mamesj

Banned
Oh yeah? well what about:

*insert list warz here*

followed by: "LOL, those all came out *insert past years here*"

Firestorm

markot said:
And in regards to his mom he said:

"Probably the sexiest woman I know is my mother," he says. "She's an ethereal angel. Nobody looks like that woman. If I could meet my mother and marry her, I would. I would be with my mother now, if she weren't my mother, as sick as that sounds."
wat

yoopoo

Banned
OFFICIAL GAF HERO!

shia_labeouf-743887.jpg

Pistolero

I gotta give it to wii-fans, they're distracting us from the main issue : The guy being right about the status of the Wii ! :D :lol

lol, yeah I read this earlier and didn't really think it was thread-worthy.....I mean what can you really say "lol Shia LeBeouf" and that's that.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
Eteric Rice said:
Hard to take advice from a guy who wants to fuck his mom.

Haha right. he sounds like a retard. "I'm too cool for the Wii" kind of retard.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
MikeE21286 said:
lol, yeah I read this earlier and didn't really think it was thread-worthy.....I mean what can you really say "lol Shia LeBeouf" and that's that.
No, people also posted about him wanting to have sex with his mother.

Zoso

It's been a long time, been a long time, been a long lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely time.
Wow, who would have known he had such an intense hatred for the Wii? :lol

Doesn't really change the fact that most of his movies are shit. At least we get comments from the dullards to keep us entertained, more than Indy 4 at least.

TheKingsCrown said:
I am 26 years old and have played games for 21 of them including nearly every final fantasy, fps, dragon quest, and platformer out there. I chose the Wii. He can go f himself.
abstract alien said:
He already has. He is playing transformers instead of playing mario galaxy or fire emblem :lol
Being a hardcore gamer must fucking suck.

fois8o.gif

Shurs

Bring on the ad hominem attacks. Dude dated a model for years and you guys are going on about him not playing video games with Meghan Fox?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom