• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"It's kind of an amateur console. I'm not into the Wii thing." - Shia LaBeouf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Props for the Civ respect and for pissing off the NDF, an entertainer inadvertently providing entertainment!

Red

Shurs said:
Bring on the ad hominem attacks. Dude dated a model for years and you guys are going on about him not playing video games with Meghan Fox?
More like Meh-gan Fox, amirite.

Linkzg said:
fois8o.gif
As far as my comment goes, Im sure you aren't insinuating that transformers is worth playing over galaxy or fire emblem...so why exactly are you rolling your eyes? Is it because I didnt respond with:
"Id rather eat glass!"
*Chuckle cluster*

Chumly

This is how in a simple way you can find out if it's a gamer you want to play with. Ask them if they have a Wii. If they say yes, get the f*** out of there.
:lol :lol :lol

This is seriously a quote from like half the posters on GAF.

Alex

I'm amazed no one has rage posted a list of mediocre third party games yet.

These interview trolls are always the best. No matter what system, it's like you can actually FEEL peoples eyes welling up with tears.

Damodar

yankeeforever2 said:
But he can't play Mario Kart with his dad now! How will there relationship grow!

With the way Shia used to be accepting of Nintendo, while his dad ragged on it, just makes me think of American History X.

His Father Taught Him Hate.

His Friends Taught Him Rage.

His Enemies Gave Him Hope.

Now WiiGAF needs to change Shia's mind to complete the last part.

NumberTwo

Paper or plastic?
Gotta go with him on this one, and I have a Wii. Why? I don't know. I just felt compelled to buy one. Nintendo is quite masterful at marketing a product.

Speevy

Banned
His ability to entertain does not merit the success he's garnered. I could point it out, but I think that's enough.

Cipherr

Console warriors are ridiculous.

All of you in this thread making stupid comments then pointing at the other side saying how "stupid" their comments are.

Wiifanboy: "Who cares about this tool, his movies suck, Megan is hot, Galaxy rules. And look at all the Wiitroll Juniors out of nowhere loloololo"

Wiihater: "Wow this guy is spot on, brb raising my review score for Indy on my blog. Listwars of shitty Wii games inc! Look at all the defensive Wiitards lololoolol"

You are all a bunch of mouth breathing abominations. :lol

Puncture said:

All of you in this thread making stupid comments then pointing at the other side saying how "stupid" their comments are.

Wiifanboy: "Who cares about this tool, his movies suck, Megan is hot, Galaxy rules. And look at all the Wiitroll Juniors out of nowhere loloololo"

Wiihater: "Wow this guy is spot on, brb raising my review score for Indy on my blog. Listwars of shitty Wii games inc! Look at all the defensive Wiitards lololoolol"

wow you are just so neutral and intelligent i bet you're like a buddhist monk and everyone wants your opinion but you're like, "heh. opinions are like assholes
1602ywn.jpg
" and everybody gasps and bows down to you for being so smart

Firestorm

abstract alien said:
As far as my comment goes, Im sure you aren't insinuating that transformers is worth playing over galaxy or fire emblem...so why exactly are you rolling your eyes? Is it because I didnt respond with:
You seem to be taking this quite personally.

abstract alien said:

See, you need the ability to both read and understand. You forgot the second part.

He's playing Transformers because he stars in the movie that it is based on. Near the start of the quoted portion he mentions liking Civilization. I'll actually quote it for you so you don't miss it again:

What's the last game that really impressed you?
Sid Meier's Civilization.

Discounting Civilization as a good game discounts your opinion.

Lyude77

Alright, now all we need is for someone to say that 360s are for people living in their mother's basement and we'll have all three systems covered (Activision hating on Sony counts, since it's basically pointless). :/

Can't people think before they say these things?

Oh, and stop the ad hominem attacks, it just makes the (valid) points weaker. He already acted like a jerk in this comment. I mean, you can say that he ruined some movies or that he peaked in Even Stevens because it's true, but there's no need to bring up that he loves his mother or whatever.

UraMallas

Puncture said:

I actually find this to be the worst post in the thread. Strange.

Pseudo_Sam

Survives without air, food, or water
I like him as an actor. Even Stevens rules. But turning down Megan Fox because of some weird-ass Wii hate? Damn, boy, where's your head?

laserbeam said:
Well we know he is not very smart. If Megan Fox said hey lets play lego Star Wars on the Wii I would be like fuck yeah!
didn't shia lebouf get accepted into yale?

probably not a good indication of intelligence, though

Zzoram

Pseudo_Sam said:
I like him as an actor. Even Stevens rules. But turning down Megan Fox because of some weird-ass Wii hate? Damn, boy, where's your head?

Actually he already tried dating a co-actor, and realized that it wasn't for him.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
:lol I will be organizing the caravan of hardcore gamers to see transformers 2. sorry, no wii fans allowed on the bus.

Pseudo_Sam said:

Even Stevens was good because Shia was basically copying Mike Myers the entire time.

Esch

Banned
Hahaha. This is great. Bring on the rage, the tears, the ad-hominem character assassination.

And some clever photoshops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom