• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ITT: Post a pic of your pet

Aggrotek

I only saw a thread for cats, lets get some love for ALL our pets goin <3

This little goober's name is Yuki <3
r8nGS44.jpeg

Vestal

Gold Member
xqcUjfl.jpg

Sharing a picture of my boy today. Earlier this morning we had to put him down after he shared 12 years of his 13 years of life with us. Suddenly today he woke up vomiting blood and it turned out he had late stage lung cancer. Sadly when he was operated last year to remove two other cysts they did not catch it.

He was my best friend for these past 12 years and will miss him dearly. Unlike the first year of his life in which he spent it in a puppy farm being neglected and abused. He was surrounded for the following 12 years by love and family. My wife, two daughters and myself stayed with him today showering him with love and care until his last breath.

Rest in peace my boy.
Here’s to Jack 🫡😍

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Didn't feel right to show you my cat in the same post.

This is my wife. Only thing missing is a ring. She's half Maine Coon half Somali. 13 years old. So yeah... =/ Anyways.

T74kKiO.jpg
DMj3b9L.jpg

Last edited:

OZ9000

Banned
Didn't feel right to show you my cat in the same post.

This is my wife. Only thing missing is a ring. She's half Maine Coon half Somali. 13 years old. So yeah... =/ Anyways.

T74kKiO.jpg
DMj3b9L.jpg

y9Dunzl.jpg
I'm not a fan of pets but that's a beautiful looking cat you have.

Vestal

Gold Member
Vestal Vestal my deepest condolences and empathy. (Big sigh)

My current drink is for Jack 😪💗💗
Thank you so much.. Its been a struggle that's for sure.. Since I am WFH for the past 5 years he was with me 24/7 basically. Add to that his "brother" a 5 year old red tail hound is also feeling the effects of the loss..

5 days removed and its getting a bit better every day.

Heres a pic of our cat and our other boy.

9mnn4ra.jpg

PWnNkgJ.jpg

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Yeah. Same here. Although under different circumstances. We've been living together on a daily. (Which has it's issues haha) so I can truly understand what your conveying regarding being together 24/7.

Again I'm so sorry. I think about it a lot... I shouldn't because it's inevitable but still.

I'm very familiar with the grief of losing pets and their friends reaction...

Much love man...

Last edited:
Top Bottom