• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ITT, we post pictures of our cats.

Chorazin

ChubbyHuggs said:
For the first 20 seconds I thought your fat cat was trying to just roll over.
:lol :lol :lol
How much does it weigh?

I think she's at 15 pounds, and diabetic, but you'd never know it with how active she is. She's 15 and shows no signs of slowing down! The vet says if they didn't know better they'd put her at 9 or 10 years old.

I got her from the shelter (returned there three times!) all big and fat when she was 9, and she's best cat I've ever owned. I snuck her into this apartment too, can't have pets!

53786170_5e3ab68788.jpg

Flo

Lodi looking at rabbits
mv1zll.jpg

Best place for a nap
13z0kt0.jpg

1z37x4l.jpg

Drowsy Merlin
v2w5jo.jpg

<3
35bt2c0.jpg

Together
14d388z.jpg

346291v.jpg

se4p77.jpg

Merlin is actually sleeping standing up here
f3t6bp.jpg

With bf's dog, she is actually extremely scared of the cat
2yv9aqc.jpg

Looking at most of the pictures of cats on here, it seems that most of them are professional photography.. or really good cameras, I cant tell. Either way, the photos look fantastic!

\o/ KITTIES!!!!

It's so goddamn stupid, but even when I'm absolutely pissed my mind goes blank and I smile when a cat/kitten comes in sight.

Reza_Neko

I LOVE THIS THREAD!

oppg5j.jpg

His name is Tenchi. He follows me when I call his name and he purrs as if there is a frog in his throat. He is awesome:) Nuff' said. When my parents moved, they took himw ith them since my landlord won't let me keep my cat, but I take pictures and videos on my phone when I visit them!

Cute story:
My aunt and uncle were staying in my room at my parents' house and my cat hissed at them in order to protect my "territory". XD

I don't have any cats (not as pets - we have a few strays on our farm), but since there aren't any "Post pictures of your Holsteins" threads on GAF, I'm going to post mine in here.

Lula Mae
LulaMae.jpg

Nixie
Nixie.jpg

Lily
lily.jpg

Lettie
Lettie.jpg

I love my girls.

terithegreat

Neo Member
Flo said:
With bf's dog, she is actually extremely scared of the cat
2yv9aqc.jpg

That might be one of the most adorable things ever.

2dsmqmo.jpg

She's only every playful in the mornings when I'm trying to sleep... She's very mellow otherwise, and usually hard to find. We have three big dogs & she's not really a fan :lol

Cheshire

Bastis as a kitten. She was a stray I took in. Now she looks like she is part persian. She's wearing a jumper from a small teddy
w0j5ht.jpg

Bastis heavily pregnant. Sleeping in what I assume is a comfortable position
33eokk0.jpg

Bastis checking out what I'm doing on the laptop
bhlx55.jpg

Frankie the Siamese X. He's about 11 now.
sdjsxk.jpg

Old man chilling in the garden
24xqma0.jpg

Fatty, my little champ, who was from Bastis's litter.
zssm87.jpg

Fatty laying back on my legs. Him and his mother are 2 of the most easy going cats I know
6sri21.jpg

"What are you doing?"
167wp45.jpg

Recent one of Fatty
sw3j37.jpg

Demy

Wish I could own a cat and take pictures of it. I'm allergic and the dander would make not breathe.

this is Chloe after a good meal. she was the only black kitten and female of her litter.
IMG

she has no qualms about burning you alive where you stand....
IMG

if she found out i was posting pictures of her online without her approval....
IMG

Jtwo said:
He disappeared over the summer. :\
Ugh, my 2 cats disappeared about 4 months ago, just before summer. One of our cats always seems to go missing for a few days, so I wasn't too worried at first but after about 4 or 5 I began to worry. Then the other went missing. And that was that, nothing I could do about it.

I managed to scrounge up some pictures of the first cat I mentioned, Astra from about 2 and a half years ago. She's a silver tabby (sort of, I've never been able to tell what breed she was exactly) that I picked up from the vet one day. She's always been awesome, and very playful and tomboyish.

astrapic008.jpg

astra.jpg

She's always had a weird way of sleeping, just like that. Never known why.
astrapic006.jpg

The other cat, named Tiger (original name :lol) was quite thick in the head and liked standing on people's shoulders. That's about all you really need to know.

Man, this thread is so hard to read knowing that I won't be able to get another cat for many years since I'm moving out from where I am at the moment in just under 2 years and don't want to have to leave the next cat just like that.

10574688_600.jpg

MY kitty. He's a little older now so I'll post updated pics another time. He goes by 3 different names: Kuma, Weenerz, and Scoopers.

Top Bottom