• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

iZombie S3 |OT| The Walking Med - Tues 9/8c on The CW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Late Watching

- "I only speak 1 language and I wear white socks. USA! USA!" Lol, not only is that the joke of the season, it's so true.
- Count me down as another person that is glad Blaine is scheming and doing hoodrat stuff again.
- [Liv straddles Justin and pulls the lawn dart out of his chest] Me: This is hawt
- I need a gif of Liv imitating Clive being scared STAT. OMG
- AGAIN, that Rudy confession was super weird. I can't tell if Liv was suspicious or unnerved. What's going on?!
- Secret Agent Ravi. This should be good.

Do y'all think the heads of Filmore Graves actually died? I don't buy it but then we got the new Graves dude who is definitely going to be an antagonist. So maybe they did?

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Trailer for next week's episode "Twenty Sided Die"

Please use spoiler tags for discussion of promotional​ materials.
This looks really good! Team Z playing D&D together is going to be amazing. Also, it looks like the group involved with the murder is full of people from the police station. I eye spy Vampire Steve and the Sketch Artist.

Joni

Would you believe the vid

No. I don't believe Loch Ness video's either, but I easily find ones with millions of views. And there is a "Real Life Zombie Attack Caught On Tape LEAKED VIDEO RARE FOOTAGE" Youtube video with almost 700.000 views.

I need a gif of Liv imitating Clive being scared STAT. OMG
jY69TbY.gif

Just the last part: http://i.imgur.com/pITB8Uu.gif

Razmos

Seriously Rose McIver has the best job. Working on this show seems like crazy fun and the cast all seems to be friends. Such a great show inside and out

Believe your girl when you catch her naked in bed with another man, poor Rudy Poo. Cool seeing ol dude from My Cousin Skeeter in the jackass role.

Loved Liv's British accent and Ravi's American one. Do people from other countries not wear white socks though?

Blaine back to being bad is good, hell of a revenge on his father.

Did not expect Andrea Martin to exit the show like that, assuming the helicopter crash really took her out.

Grizzlyjin

Grizzlyjin

- Ravi revealing his real name to these nuts. Come on, man!
- She did not just roll to go into the interrogation. Lmao
- I only see DC Comics on those shelves. Corporate synergy
- The Dominatrix Liv callback. This fucking show.
- Clive's love for fantasy stays true.
- Bozzio! I missed her, but she's on The 100 now so it's cool.
- Chase Graves is an intense dude. Come back, Vivian.
- WTF is even going on?!

What a weird episode. So much is going on. Mr Boss, Peyton's boss being shot (and maybe pics of him being a zombie?), Major's weird date, Don E being captured. Whew.

-

What a weird episode. So much is going on. Mr Boss, Peyton's boss being shot (and maybe pics of him being a zombie?), Major's weird date, Don E being captured. Whew.

The show definitely likes to juggle a lot of plot threads, almost as much as it likes a good pun.

Highlight was definitely the core cast playing D&D together, Liv's old lady witch voice and enthusiasm was hilarious and of course Clive would get into it by the end.

I didn't recognize vampire Steve/IT guy and the sketch person at first, but the callback to dominatrix Liv with her sketch showed he is certainly talented, ahem.

Tripping out on WWII brain does not sound like a good time and now Donnie has gone and got himself captured.

Major making fun of Ravi about the Peyton thing again during the game was great as well.

- Ravi revealing his real name to these nuts. Come on, man!
- She did not just roll to go into the interrogation. Lmao
- I only see DC Comics on those shelves. Corporate synergy
- The Dominatrix Liv callback. This fucking show.
- Clive's love for fantasy stays true.
- Bozzio! I missed her, but she's on The 100 now so it's cool.
- Chase Graves is an intense dude. Come back, Vivian.
- WTF is even going on?!

To quote Andrea Savage (Vivian) on Twitter, "fuck helicopters".

I've never played D&D but I'd have Rose as my dungeon master any time.

Dynasty

Episode was amazing. Soo many storylines and they seem to be handling them well. Dungeon and Dragons game was fun to watch, Major's jab at Ravi and Clive's inner nerd coming out was funny.

Grizzlyjin

To quote Andrea Savage (Vivian) on Twitter, "fuck helicopters".

I've never played D&D but I'd have Rose as my dungeon master any time.

So she's really gone? That sucks. I wanted to see where they were going with Vivian. Chase is a more standard villain. Good performance by the actor, but his presence has less nuance.

Joni

The Vivian thing only makes sense if her death is faked. It is stupid otherwise.
Edit: Holy Flash mentions.

TripOpt55

That was a great episode. The D&D brain was fantastic. Clive eventually getting really into it was just the best. All the ongoing plots are really heating up and then they throw Mr. Boss back into the mix on top of it. I can't wait to see how all this comes together.

Teletraan1

Banned
Great episode. Really fun again. Clive is the best. I knew he was going to start off really reluctantly and be totally in it by the end.

Pilgrimzero

Just started watching the new episode. As a D&D player I am offended at their portrayal of the players and while naming the game D&D they just made all that shit up.

Really liking this season, although there are so many plot threads being juggled I have no idea how they're all going to be tied up. And that's now two cases of the week that haven't really been concluded this season - I feel like there is something big being set up here that I haven't quite grasped yet. All in all we have:

-Zombie Island & Fillmore Graves
-Murder of zombie family
-Ravi infiltrating the zombie hunter group who have Don E
-Photography girl in zombie hunter group
-Scratching Post
-Major being human pretending to be zombie
-Chaos Killer fallout
-Dominatrix case fallout
-D&D case fallout
-Stolen cure
-Mr Boss

And I'm probably forgetting something. This is getting Person of Interest levels of layered.

Clive and Ravi read A Song of Ice and Fire, this is some pot calling the kettle black

There's always been nerd classism.

Grizzlyjin

Really liking this season, although there are so many plot threads being juggled I have no idea how they're all going to be tied up. And that's now two cases of the week that haven't really been concluded this season - I feel like there is something big being set up here that I haven't quite grasped yet. All in all we have:

And I'm probably forgetting something. This is getting Person of Interest levels of layered.

There is A LOT going on. Season 2 was the same way, but they got their episode order extended and had time to explore. I wonder if they were setting up for the same type of thing here, just in case. It's hard to imagine all of these plots will bear fruit in just 4 episodes.

"Return of The Dead Guy" Trailer

Even though that trailer was all comedy, I'm thinking it'll cover a lot of ground plotwise. We're not getting a rando murder victim brain, so everything they do will probably be Team Z work.

I'm trying to think which Veronica Mars main actors haven't cameo'd yet

Veronica did a voice cameo, Logan is playing the new head of Fillmore Graves, Keith Mars was the cop last season in charge of Liv's boyfriend undercover op, Wallace was in an episode of the week murder, Lawyer guy plays the Weather guy in Izombie, Dick Casablancas was in an episode of the week

I think the only people who havent shown up is Weevil, Mac and Parker. Oh an I guess the the actress who played Lily but she's a big time Hollywood star now.

Ricker

Still like the show but I think its not as good this year so far...but last weeks Dungeon and Dragons table top match with the gang was awesome,I laughed out loud a few times during that section...tonight's episode looks like fun also ;) :p

jrush64

Banned
I'm trying to think which Veronica Mars main actors haven't cameo'd yet

Veronica did a voice cameo, Logan is playing the new head of Fillmore Graves, Keith Mars was the cop last season in charge of Liv's boyfriend undercover op, Wallace was in an episode of the week murder, Lawyer guy plays the Weather guy in Izombie, Dick Casablancas was in an episode of the week

I think the only people who havent shown up is Weevil, Mac and Parker. Oh an I guess the the actress who played Lily but she's a big time Hollywood star now.

Duncan also hasn't appeared yet. Then again dude hasn't appeared in anything in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom