• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jam with the band video demonstration (english)

Memles

Definitely think this is very, very cool; he also seemed to hint that it might, in the future, become more complex with certain notes needing different buttons to be pressed perhaps?

Seems like a very fun title.

Looks awesome. I'm especially intrigued by the wireless "session mode" - co-opping in music games is the greatest, especially when different people get to play different instruments. This could turn out to be really great.

Kiriku

SWEDISH PERFECTION
Looks really cool, I can imagine it being fun in multiplayer. And then comes to hard part, to convince all my friends, of which most are barely interested in games, to pick up a Nintendo DS. :(

Memles

The screenshots seem to show music composing as well; does this mean we could technically write an entire orchestral piece, and have a group of friends perform it?

Heck, even still, having something I can compose fucking orchestras on will be teh awesome. Here's hoping someone manages to start making faqs on how to compose some famous movie/game music.

Shikamaru Ninja

任天堂 の 忍者
If you guys like this game, better start voicing your wish for this game to hit America. Good ol NOA is already not sure about bringing this one to America.

Memles

Shikamaru Ninja said:
If you guys like this game, better start voicing your wish for this game to hit America. Good ol NOA is already not sure about bringing this one to America.

Considering they actual demoed it at the Gamer's Summit, it has a fair chance...I think the success of DKonga would help it.

drohne

hyperbolically metafictive
looks pretty dry, but it could certainly be cool multiplayer. i'd expected it to use the touchscreen for the inputs.

Kon Tiki

Banned
The potential for a amazing experience is here. Imagine making a song with 8 instruments, saving that song. You then send the song to 7 other people and try to play it. I really like this title.

Top Bottom