• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

James Franco to direct feature film about the making of cult-classic, 'The Room'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
This is a great idea. Can they cast Wiseau?

I have the perfect guy:

wiseau_480x480.jpg

Tobor

Yeah...I don't know. Something tells me this is going to suck. Not in a so bad it's good way, like The Room itself, but in a mediocre trying too hard way.

Aizo

Banned
I've met Tommy twice, but I really just want to have dinner or a drink with him. He's fucking weird in person. So weird.

Fantastical

Death Prophet
I've met Tommy twice, but I really just want to have dinner or a drink with him. He's fucking weird in person. So weird.

I had two meals with him and Greg Sestero. It was amazing!

EDIT: I'll also get to have dinner with Greg again in a couple of months. Very excited to talk about his book/movie.

The Disaster Artist as a movie? Day one!

Who would they get to play Wiseau?

Yeah it sounds like Franco wants to play Wiseau but I doubt any actor alive can play him and do it justice.

Nicholas Cage.

I was going to say Cage too. I can see him doing it; has that kind of batshit crazy eccentric quality to his acting. Catch him on form a la The Wicker Man and he would be perfect.

The book is surprisingly great. I found the bits about Sestero trying to make it in Hollywood more interesting than the BTS production of The Room. All around it's a solid read.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I will never understand the obsession with ironically watching bad films.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom