• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

James Franco to direct feature film about the making of cult-classic, 'The Room'

Status
Not open for further replies.

javac

Have you seen how awesome Tommy Wiseau can be?

Tommy doesn't come cheap
cheep, cheep, cheep, cheep, cheep
. Besides, having him in-front of another camera again would be too much. Every other actor might as well retire.

Oddly, It was 10pm the day BEFORE my birthday. I was born in PST and moved to CST though, so that might explain it.

Amateur mistake man. Time zones.

LastNac

tumblr_megxu99K4x1ry10fwo1_500.gif

I got the BluRay and an amazing jacket for $10 in the final 30 minutes of Wondercon this year. It's also signed. Prized possession, that.

rashbeep

Banned
If you haven't read The Disaster Artist already, you really should. It's hilarious and actually a little heartbreaking to read. Tommy really is something else.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
James Franco to do something among his 1.056 other hobbies

How can you have 1 and 56/1000ths hobbies?
USA USA USA

What's the easiest way to watch this movie. YouTube through my PS3? Is there any higher quality version? It's time to finally watch this whole thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom