• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Japan getting screwed on MegaMan Collection

jarrod

Banned
In a surprising turn of events, it seems westerners are getting the better game deal for a change....

Capcom will release Panic Maker (Under the Skin in US) and Rockman Power Battle Fighters for PlayStation 2 in Japan on August 5, for 6800 yen and 2800 yen respectively. Rockman Power Battle Fighters is a compilation of the two classic Rockman arcade games -- Rockman Power Battle and Rockman 2: The Power Fighters, which are taken out from the Rockman Anniversary Collection

MagicBox

...not only are JP PS2 owners only getting 2 of the 10 games from our Anniversry Collection but they're paying the same price for just them. And Gamecube/GBA owners don't even get any collections at all, poor guys. I bet Japan still gets nicer cover art though....

brandonnn

BEAUTY&SEXY
<Japan> we'd be totally jealous if we hadn't gotten them on PlayStation in 1999 and then again as PSOne Books just a year ago

Culex

Banned
With all the extra shit that the Japanese get with their games that we never see here in the States, I doubt this will hurt their feelings much.

Soul4ger

Japan already got a Rockman collection. It packed all six of the PSone remakes together, and threw in X7 for free.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
I remember the annoucement last year said it would have a remixed soundtrack, but I never heard anything about it since then

jarrod

Banned
Given that it's being handled by Atomic Planet (the guys who delivered the bug ridden crashing Puzzle Fighter GBA months behind schedule) I'm thinking a "screw up" is inevtiable. Hopefully not that bad though....

Top Bottom