• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Japanese Mobile Gacha Games: Gatcha hand on your wallet and I'm never letting go!

aitakute

aitakute, are they good SSRs? I mean, I'm dumb enough to start over. Lol. I don't even care. It will be worth it. And I can actually grab the Florenburg on my new account too.

Like super good. They are either top tier of their element or very good. One of them is a legfes only character too

kiryogi

Banned
I'm going to do 10 rolls on the 30-40 accounts I created prior. I got 4 SSRs on my first one. Like wtf. Lol.

Maybe I should start over and grab the 21k Rubies again?

sssO1vW.png

Edit: SSR Satan any good?

Incredibly good rolls.

Rosetta can be an extremely broken and make earth fights a joke. One of the GBF international folks can take down Byakko in 3 min with her. I can't wait to have her setup.

Caglistro is THE earth caster to have.

Arumayala is a decent support unit too.

Sophia while situational, is probably the best healer to have in your main party.

Yaari

Ahh. Exciting. Sounds pretty damn good then.

I'll roll some more. Not sure what can possibly be better than 4 SSRs in one roll tho.

chrono01

Congrats on the rolls, Yaari!

Anyway, I finally started the re-rolling and on the ninth attempt I get an SR and SSR. The SSR being:

86Bnkr7.png

I know she's not one of the advertised units, but I assume she's a healer? Is it worth continuing to re-roll? I don't mind doing it at all (I have each re-roll down to around five minutes in-between), just curious before I get rid of the account.

Thanks!

You got THE WALL. She'll suck, for a long time. On the upside, once you got a team she'll make everyone unkillable. She's real good late game, just know that.

chrono01

You got THE WALL. She'll suck, for a long time. On the upside, once you got a team she'll make everyone unkillable.
Welp, thanks.

In that case, I think I'll re-roll. I'd prefer a unit that's usable/viable right away, and I do really want to try for Rosetta. Being an exclusive, I figure it's worth doing it now instead of later where it actually costs me (more than just time, anyway).

I look forward to having my salted emails into the hundreds, given my luck, haha.

kiryogi

Banned

Anyway, I finally started the re-rolling and on the ninth attempt I get an SR and SSR. The SSR being:

86Bnkr7.png

I know she's not one of the advertised units, but I assume she's a healer? Is it worth continuing to re-roll? I don't mind doing it at all (I have each re-roll down to around five minutes in-between), just curious before I get rid of the account.

Thanks!

Sara is THE best tank in the entire game. Although yeah, she's not a damage dealer.

Uh no
Is Gawain who you guys refer to as Birdman?

He's one of the units getting rebalance

chrono01

Sara is THE best tank in the entire game. Although yeah, she's not a damage dealer.
Thanks. Yeah, I've been reading up a bit on her, she does seem nice.

I might keep the salted email/password in a text document or something, in case I don't get anything better. I can always return to it later on, if I get desperate.

chrono01

Its too bad you can't change email accounts on these otherwise I could easily hook you up with a 2 SSR account. =/
Haha, no worries man. I appreciate the thought regardless.

I don't mind re-rolling, hell...I kind of enjoy it. How often can you summon infinitely without any real cost?

86Bnkr7.png

Thanks!

She's good, keep her. I used one suprise ticket on her

Yaari

Yeah I agree. It's a fairly quick process too.

I'll stick with the 4 SSR account. I'll never get any luckier anyway. Now hopefully I can grind 10k points on a low level account. I honestly doubt its going to work. This account is great. The 4 SSRs all look cute.

Yaari

I think 10k points is pretty easy for a beginning account. I can just join these 5 BP raids and get a few hits on Titan. Boom 200 event points. And a level up, so I can do it again right away.

Looking forward to the GBF OT so I can stop spamming here. :D

garath

So rerolling you get 2 chances in granblue? One gatcha ticket and 300 crystals?

I think I did it right. Ended up with an R character and an R weapon. So rerolling I go correct?

chrono01

She's good, keep her. I used one suprise ticket on her
Gonna keep re-rolling for an attacker, but nice to hear I have a decent backup. :)

So rerolling you get 2 chances in granblue? One gatcha ticket and 300 crystals?

I think I did it right. Ended up with an R character and an R weapon. So rerolling I go correct?
You get two premium rolls, one for the login and another for clicking the item (in Town) in the North/East/West/Center locations (in that order). You need to loot the items first and then click in that order.

garath

Gonna keep re-rolling for an attacker, but nice to hear I have a decent backup. :)

You get two premium rolls, one for the login and another for clicking the item (in Town) in the North/East/West/Center locations (in that order). You need to loot the items first and then click in that order.

Hmm. I didn't click anything in the town and still got two rolls? Does the town clicks give you more crystals? I had 400 crystals and 1 gatcha ticket. That's what I used for the two pulls

chrono01

Hmm. I didn't click anything in the town and still got two rolls? Does the town clicks give you more crystals? I had 400 crystals and 1 gatcha ticket. That's what I used for the two pulls
Oh, in that case we get three rolls. I didn't even think to use the crystals before I re-rolled. :/

Yeah, the town thing gives you a summon crystal.

I'm going to do 10 rolls on the 30-40 accounts I created prior. I got 4 SSRs on my first one. Like wtf. Lol.

Maybe I should start over and grab the 21k Rubies again?

sssO1vW.png

Edit: SSR Satan any good?

Noah, the light SR guy is also very good. Basically another SSR.

He's also the boyfriend of best boy Rackam.

Onto re-roll #15. I can do this!

Keep at it!

KenjiGlove, thanks for that post and i agree better off starting a dedicated GBF thread so that les known games can shine a bit. Funny this is the first time i saw someone here post battle and gameplay screens of GBF, it actually looks quite nice. In the past i would only see Waifu unit screenshots and thought the game was some kind of card game with Waifus...

If you can't beat them, join them!

But yeah, figured that it was the time right now, since I created this thread I felt a bit responsible lol.

-------

Guys, is the thread good right now? I can always edit more lately but I feel like it covers the basics well enough.

If there are no problems, the only thing I'll be needing is a name for the thread.

chrono01

Hmm, I just pulled Yuel.

Might just stick with her, since I can always use my Start Dash for Rosetta later on if I want her. I also really like her art.

I've read that the Start Dash ticket can be used for Legend Fest-exclusive characters, assuming they were available by the time the Start Dash ticket was first offered. Since my account was created today, after Rosetta was added, I'm assuming I can use it on her but I'm not entirely sure. I won't be purchasing it for a while anyway, but I would like the option.

I've read that the Start Dash ticket can be used for Legend Fest-exclusive characters, assuming they were available by the time the Start Dash ticket was first offered. Since my account was created today, after Rosetta was added, I'm assuming I can use it on her but I'm not entirely sure. I won't be purchasing it for a while anyway, but I would like the option.

I don't have it available for myself right now, but if you tap on the Start
:
Dash
!!
icon and look around a bit you can open a list of the units that you're able to pick.

Yuel is good, but only really takes off after her 5* that takes a long time to acquire.

Pretty sure Sara is better still. It's close either way.

Since LegFest is still running, some more rerolling to dig up a better roll might be worth the investment.

chrono01

I don't have it available for myself right now, but if you tap on the Start
:
Dash
!!
icon and look around a bit you can open a list of the units that you're able to pick.

Yuel is good, but only really takes off after her 5* that takes a long time to acquire.

Pretty sure Sara is better still. It's close either way.

Since LegFest is still running, some more rerolling to dig up a better roll might be worth the investment.
Thanks so much for your help in this.

I want to have the best start possible, with a unit that's viable for end-game. I guess I'll keep at the re-rolling then until I get someone better! If all else fails, I'll return to that Sara account.

Also, that Love Live reference. I saw it, and I highly approve! :)

Thanks so much for your help in this.

I want to have the best start possible, with a unit that's viable for end-game. I guess I'll keep at the re-rolling then until I get someone better! If all else fails, I'll return to that Sara account.

Also, that Love Live reference. I saw it, and I highly approve! :)

Also keep your Yuel account just to be safe!

chrono01

Watching the attacks and ougi is pretty fun.
Yeah, the art-style of the game as a whole is pretty great.

Anyway, current status of re-rolling is:

Sara
Lancelot
Yuel
Altair
Lady Grey

No Rosetta yet, but I won't give up. If I don't manage it by the end of Legend Fest, I'll pick one of my rolled accounts and go ahead with playing it (at least daily log in, until the English language option is added).

Sara
Lancelot
Yuel
Altair
Lady Grey

No Rosetta yet, but I won't give up. If I don't manage it by the end of Legend Fest, I'll pick one of my rolled accounts and go ahead with playing it (at least daily log in, until the English language option is added).

I'll be rerolling a few accounts for some people, I'll keep an eye out for you.

Uggh I forgot how much I wanted the sheep. I really hope she's available in surprise ticket.

Can only get her if your account was made during last year and you still have a start dash. After that, you'll have to wait 12 years and hope for a legfest pull.

Oh, unless you mean the 300 roll one. You know what? I can see that happening.

Dandte

Sara
Lancelot
Yuel
Altair
Lady Grey

Maybe you might have a decent spare Account for me at the end? *insertpussandbootsbigcatseyegif* i have the Japanese Game since forever on My iPhone and 1500 yen in iTunes but i fail to get an decent ssr. Got hooked on the Paradies Girl or the demonic Girl from in of the First ssr charts, but Never got them 😩

Iam fairly sure we could start that OT now when ever Kenji is ready.

You only get one shot to make an OT. Bank it on the English option releasing to bring everyone that wants to play but finds the language barrier too much.

Maybe you might have a decent spare Account for me at the end? *insertpussandbootsbigcatseyegif* i have the Japanese Game since forever on My iPhone and 1500 yen in iTunes but i fail to get an decent ssr. Got hooked on the Paradies Girl or the demonic Girl from in of the First ssr charts, but Never got them ��

Gonna have to show me some kind of picture because that description ain't helping.

Or a name using this link.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...1PfUUIBcWUMU0aw/htmlview?pli=1&sle=true#gid=0

Dandte

You only get one shot to make an OT. Bank it on the English option releasing to bring everyone that wants to play but finds the language barrier too much.

Gonna have to show me some kind of picture because that description ain't helping.

Or a name using this link.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...1PfUUIBcWUMU0aw/htmlview?pli=1&sle=true#gid=0

I was Talking about summer princess of the Seven jewelry de la fille swimsuit version and descended Lady amira the Blue Form with Wings and Horns. Don't Even Know if they Are good, i just Liked the Art, haha

I was Talking about summer princess of the Seven jewelry de la fille swimsuit version and descended Lady amira the Blue Form with Wings and Horns. Don't Even Know if they Are good, i just Liked the Art, haha

Amira can be pulled but summer De la Fille is only during the summer.

If it's not much of a hassle, I'd appreciate it a lot if you could spare a good account for me as well, need to give one to some friend of me.

Makes Sense. But is amira a decent starter? From what i remember dark fencer(?) is the best to Start with. I Need to read These guides again once i'm back at home.

Dark Fencer is a job for your main character that you should get after you've rerolled.

Amira is a very good light unit, Key light unit.

I'll just ask a mod to change the thread title to "English Version now available!". When it's released.

I'm not really expecting the Granblue OT to die or anything seeing as it's already very popular here.

Yaari

Thanks for the heads up on the Light SR guy. I was sort of neglecting him with all these SSRs to play with.

Downside of starting over is that the materials suddenly become very rare again. Not sure how to upgrade my units now.

kiryogi

Banned
Thanks for the heads up on the Light SR guy. I was sort of neglecting him with all these SSRs to play with.

Downside of starting over is that the materials suddenly become very rare again. Not sure how to upgrade my units now.

Noah is fantastic, he's 5s. His ability pool consists of 15% def buff, 30% meter gain, 25% DA rate, debuff success rate, all great.

Rixa

Question about my R & SR's. Obviously some are gained via story but are there some good pulled ones? Not sure which one are pulled and which are not.

SR's:

- Eugen (story char?)
- Gayane
- Rosetta (story char?)
- Vila
- Lucius
- Mariah
- Will
- Jasmine
- Solids (Crab event char)
- Katarina (_the_ healer girl)
- Io (or) Lo (Which one it is?) LB1
- Rakamu LB1
^^ Any hidden gems there, or are all more or less crap (ouside of Katarina)?

Then I have many R characters. Whats the best way to get rid of those R characters? And generally: What do I do with these SR characters? <- Keep them so long that I get better units (and what after that)?

Event is still fun, going to get LB1 Sepsis today and soon at 200 "marks" so I get that SSR wind harp, not sure if I can go to 300, atleast I try :).

Top Bottom