• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Japanese Persona fans rank their favorite characters in the series.

Brosuke never undermined my authority (Okay, he did it once but was quick to listen up) and got jealous (okay he was little jealous but was still cool with me and wasn't passive aggressive douche). We had a fist fight to get equal and it was awesome.

Also Garudyne, Magarudyne, Wind Amp, BraveBlade, Masukukaja, Dejaka. Brosuke shits all over Stupei's abilities and doesn't annoy you with Spring of Life every turn.

randomkid

Can't kill it when it's selling better than it ever did!

I keep saying this, the new games haven't actually sold better than the original! There's no doubt they're more popular though nowadays, EP PSP's figures were like ooof.

P3 makes no sense to me, I think I dislike Ken and Fuuka more than any RPG characters ever, Aigis and Elizabeth and Ikutsuki and the dumb dog are also way down there, but I still love it so.

Aeana

I keep saying this, the new games haven't actually sold better than the original! There's no doubt they're more popular though nowadays, EP PSP's figures were like ooof.

P3 makes no sense to me, I think I dislike Ken and Fuuka more than any RPG characters ever, Aigis and Elizabeth and Ikutsuki and the dumb dog are also way down there, but I still love it so.

We're through, randomkid.

Psi

Mother of God.

The best social link is Gourmet King. His storyline had everything
humour, sadness, cults, food

26-Persona3-11-061.jpg

Anteater

Ai should have been a top 10 character in that poll. I loved her social link.

I think a lot of social links starts off kind of lame in P4 but most ended up better than expected, the Shu had a great ending even when I didn't like him at first :D

I didn't mind Ai too much

Aeana

The daycare mother? zzzzz :/

I found her one of the worst along with that little tutoring student shit.

She was a stepmother. I dunno, being a female in her 30s made it easier for me to relate to her I guess.
I have nothing in common with a vile materialistic teenage girl.

mihon

I've been waiting for this! NOW!

Punched stuff, had style, and now he dodges bullets while wearing a cape.

Akihiko in P4A is just awesome!! I can only imagine that they were thinking about Akihiko before P4A... or else I don't know anymore.... :(

Edit: Not saying anything againts him on P3 tough. I haven't played it yet (it's on my list), but I do prefer him hot with the cape and catch phrases than with the usual high-school style.

P4's social links were mostly shit. I liked Kanji's because it was cute and Naoto's because off the riddles, but other than that, I was just doing it to get the exp. And a lot of them were just plain ugly. Nobody *~kawaii~* like Yuko from P3.

The lack of Maya and Ulala in this list makes it unacceptable.

Not to mention they rated Elizabeth and Mitsuru so low, sheesh, what is wrong with these people...

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Naoto above Chie is a goddamn travesty.

Naoto higher than Chie? What is this?

Amen.

Ken Amada, may he burn in hell

This.
I hate that kid.

Oh good, I'm glad I am not the only one who feels this way. Christ, he annoyed me.

Yukari only has looks, really, if she didn't have that, she'd be somewhere down there with Ken. He personality blows.

No, I'm pretty sure nobody liked her.
JOONPAYCOON IS IN TROUBLE

I thought she was kinda cute, but that voice... thankfully in P4A her voice gets better.

mollipen

I actually thought Fuuka was the most likable of the three dating choices in PS3 for MC. To be fair, thought, Yukari is definitely more tolerable when you're playing as FeMC.

And I don't have anything bad to say about Ken, partially because my P3 FeMC is a dirty shotocon. *heh*

A.E Suggs

No p2 or p1 characters except for 1.lol

Yeah, for reasons that doesn't have so much to be for the actual character and more with pairings.

Thats errelavent though as much as I don't like the list to a certain degree it is as someone said a popularity poll which means you can be popular for design only as well. This is true for almost every popularity poll even for people in music and movies as looks is a factor in how you can like someone.

SerRodrik

Please no.

Yeah, I really don't like the anime or what it did with the characters. They all seemed more one dimensional or stereotypical than in the game, and I didn't seem to like anime Yu nearly as much as some people. I'd rather they keep the anime and the game separate (which they seemed to do, if Yu's personality in P4A is anything to go by).

Taruranto

But P2 characters are better and more likeable than anyone on that list.

b) what's so cool about the Persona 4 main character? I don't get it. He's not... anything.
besides JYB when he yells out persona names

Japan really loves their self-inserted gary-stu.

Top Bottom