• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jared Kushner met with Russia Envoy in December

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given the continuing escalation of lies coming out of the administration I feel as there might be something bigger approaching; now I want to see his tax returns.
8c8.gif

Ivanka most likely never had any contact with any official in russia. Someone did post that she is friends with putin's rumored girlfriend, but I still don't think Ivanka ever talked to anyone including ambassadors in the russian government. Wendi and Ivanka were friends before this whole russian story blew up last year.
I know she is good looking but that's not a shield for dubious dealings with Russia.

She is very much an integral part of the Trump structure, especially how high up Jared is

Dali

Like I said in the other thread, this is the path to nailing Trump. He will not ever distance himself from Kushner. If we get him on something, we get Trump.
He has to get Kushner out of the way before he can make his move on his daughter.

Vixdean

How long can they keep repeating there is no evidence of "improper conduct"? The timing and participants of these meetings already makes them inappropriate.

Nafai1123

Banned
How long can they keep repeating there is no evidence of "improper conduct"? The timing and participants of these meetings already makes them inappropriate.

Just fulfilling their marching orders from the WH. I would expect them to continue these lies indefinitely.

MarionCB

Wow. Everyone's Russian to meet this guy.

Of course, the Russian Ambassador isn't walking around meeting people by himself. He'd be traveling with a bunch of staff; staff filled to the brim with FSB agents, of course.

Apt101

Wow this is too much. A democrat with rank left in the senate needs to subpoena numerous people in the FBI and get answers now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom