• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jared Kushner voted as a woman, according to his registration

Let sleeping Trumps lie
c8Ox7vL.gif

Ri'Orius

This just shows how little oversight and fact-checking there is in voter registration. If nobody notices this, why do we think they'd notice when an illegal registers? Clearly Trump's voter fraud commission is necessary to investigate whether these sorts of mistakes could have allowed five million illegals to vote for Clinton thus swaying the popular vote that Trump so clearly would have won if there had been a wall.

A year ago an /s would've been unnecessary on this post. It was just understood that obvious nonsense was sarcasm.

Cepheus

He's a trap.

giphy.gif

Are you fucking serious?

We can make fun of him without resorting to transphobic bullshit. Surely making fun of the fact that he can't fill out a fucking form correctly is much easier to do?

Some of you peoples' true nature is showing.

Cepheus

Nice strawman. Either way, I edited my post and disagree that anyone here is being transphobic towards Jared.

You said 'trap', for fuck's sake. That's as transphobic as you can get. Joking about a man being transgender for doing something like this is transphobic, end of story.

You said 'trap', for fuck's sake. That's as transphobic as you can get.
I can think of numerous things that are highly transphobic, none of which I would say here or anywhere else. I didn't know the "T" word was the "N" word of transphobia. I had never heard it was the ultimate in transphobia, or even transphobic at all. My apologies. And again, I edited my post to immediately remove it.

Are you fucking serious?

We can make fun of him without resorting to transphobic bullshit. Surely making fun of the fact that he can't fill out a fucking form correctly is much easier to do?

Some of you peoples' true nature is showing.

You are wayyy overreacting to a pretty innocent post...

Platy

I can think of numerous things that are highly transphobic, none of which I would say here or anywhere else. I didn't know the "T" word was the "N" word of transphobia. I had never heard it was the ultimate in transphobia, or even transphobic at all. My apologies. And again, I edited my post to immediately remove it.

Trap is literally something out there to hurt you.

Like that is the whole definition. HOW would that be a good thing ?

It is? I don't even know what gender Admiral Ackbar was.

Well, I just read the wiki page for trap and I didn't find anything.
Then I finally found something in online slang, but the worse is the google add on that page. Ouch.

Anyway, technically that's the opposite, no?

A trap is not always something to hurt someone/something.
Sometimes it's just something to catch something/someone.

Yeah. That's a pretty bad word.

My first encounter with my own very personal scary racism was in 1978 when, at Chelmsford railway station, I asked a black West Indian man in a British Rail uniform if I could speak to the station manager.

"I'm the station manager," he said.

I realised I didn't think of black people as first class citizens. It was an epiphany that has stayed with me, a valuable lesson.

But what if I'd gone with my original idea that white people are always on charge?

Obviously that guy would have been a trap, designed to ensnare me into believing black people are also people.

https://youtu.be/LemG0cvc4oU

Magni

For what's it's worth, the NY DMV says I'm a woman too, despite what my passport and ID photo say. I live abroad and haven't been back to NY in years though, so it's made converting my license fun (I didn't spot it - and neither did any NY bouncers - until I left).

Edit: of course, I'm not some higher upon the federal government, so different standards

Edit: of course, I'm not some higher upon the federal government, so different standards

Yeah, it would be horrible if Kushner were required to use a women's voting machine (do they even make them in men's sizes?) Oh hang on, no. Gender plays no part in modern voting systems. It's utterly trivial and if some government employee keys F instead of M in error nothing bad happens.

Top Bottom