• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

jason derulo's ubisoft conference performance for just dance 16

That performance (and I use that term loosely) was one of the most cringe inducing things I've ever heard. The dude couldn't even sing in tune to his own song ffs.

Ubi had a great show but this part needs to be erased from memory. I need a MiB flashy thing stat!

Jason Derulo makes good songs that get women to dance at the club. I swear whenever Wiggle comes on the chicks go cray..

but damn, this dude cannot perform for shit

HonMirin

This surely has to be the biggest WTF moment for this year's E3. Couldn't watch it, made me cringe. And if there was any part of me that wanted to pick up Just Dance, his 'performance' totally put me off.

2/10. See me after class.

TheBear

That one-two punch of cosplay guy and then Jason Derulo was almost too much for me.

CHk0H9pWcAA7g6X.png:large

What the fuck is going on here

God.

Usher's middle age butt must have been busy. Jason is fortunate that people hate Chris Brown.

Chris Brown...asshat, but great performer.
Derulo...nice guy, below average performer.

Ivan 3414

I'm getting my R&B singers all mixed up. I thought you meant Bruno Mars.

Neither of those artists are R&B.

God.

Usher's middle age butt must have been busy. Jason is fortunate that people hate Chris Brown.

Chris Brown...asshat, but great performer.
Derulo...nice guy, below average performer.

They would have to pay a pretty penny for either of those artists. Derulo is cheap in comparison.

IMACOMPUTA

99% sure there was a technical issue and his voice track didn't play. There's no way that was how it was supposed to go. He looked confused when he started singing, too.

God that was bad :(

HeelPower

Is it bad that I think he's on par with pretty much any popular performer these days ?

He probably should have lip synched and not sung live.Like all the others do.

DrSlek

Okay, so I just watched again this when I got home from work....with sound this time.

...What the actual fuck!?

Wavebossa

And this guy has a career singing...

This would be like going to watch Lebron James live only to find out that he didn't know how to dribble a basketball.

like...

6fdfdb015ed8bad17b99c1b80a93f1d2.jpg

...you do this for a living?

I've seen this dude perform live like 20 times because he's managed to get on just about every show that features a live performer in the past 2 years, and this was the worst I've ever seen him. I'm not even a fan of the dude, but he's usually better than this.

Word to the wise performers: Don't perform falsetto heavy songs without a decent amount of effects or backup unless you are standing still the entire time.

Top Bottom