• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jazz-Hop & Instrumental Hip-Hop |OT| - R.I.P. Nujabes

Chillhop

Neo Member
What's up everyone? Been lurking this thread for multiple years, and my account finally got validated. Good to see the thread still active after all these years! I hope I can contribute a bit to the music via our channel.
Nitsua's album is coming out next week and I think you guys will love it, it has that classic Asian Chillhop kind of vibe!

In case anyone's interested, we're going to have a little live stream on our channel on sunday, just going to play some tunes and hang out and chat with people (YouTube live has a chatroom feature), maybe it'd be cool for you to join in as it's always nice to talk to other people that dig the same kind of music and share thoughts. Some more info in case anyone's interested: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-uR8Q-jYw8

Go_Ly_Dow

What's up everyone? Been lurking this thread for multiple years, and my account finally got validated. Good to see the thread still active after all these years! I hope I can contribute a bit to the music via our channel.
Nitsua's album is coming out next week and I think you guys will love it, it has that classic Asian Chillhop kind of vibe!

In case anyone's interested, we're going to have a little live stream on our channel on sunday, just going to play some tunes and hang out and chat with people (YouTube live has a chatroom feature), maybe it'd be cool for you to join in as it's always nice to talk to other people that dig the same kind of music and share thoughts. Some more info in case anyone's interested: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-uR8Q-jYw8

Welcome, it's great to have you here.

Thanks for the headsup!

Shy

Hi fam, haven't really posted in here for a long while, how's everyone doing. ?

Hi and welcome to the forum, hope you have an awesome time here.

I hope this doesn't come across like i'm trying to suck up, but i absolutely love you guys.
I listen to your channel on DI everyday, and is the main reason i have a premium account, so i can listen to it in the highest quality.

Chillhop

Neo Member
I hope this doesn't come across like i'm trying to suck up, but i absolutely love you guys.
I listen to your channel on DI everyday, and is the main reason i have a premium account, so i can listen to it in the highest quality.

Hey, thanks. It's great to hear people are enjoying the Digitally Imported channel! Every month we try to spice it up and make changes to the playlist, so to hear that people are enjoying the channel makes it worth putting in the effort to keep it up to date.

Did anyone manage to tune in to the stream? It was quite nice having a chat with other people who dig the music, very much like you guys do here but a bit more interactive. Anyway, you can check the link for a full video / playlist of the tunes, we'll do more of these kinds of things. Hope this doesn't come across as spammy, I think people here would dig this kind of content. :)

Btw, We just released our first album via Chillhop Records with exclusive new tunes by Joseph Jacobs, Substantial, Brock Berrigan, P.R and more. Hope you like it. :D

Shy

Hey, thanks. It's great to hear people are enjoying the Digitally Imported channel! Every month we try to spice it up and make changes to the playlist, so to hear that people are enjoying the channel makes it worth putting in the effort to keep it up to date.
You're very welcome.
Did anyone manage to tune in to the stream? It was quite nice having a chat with other people who dig the music, very much like you guys do here but a bit more interactive. Anyway, you can check the link for a full video / playlist of the tunes, we'll do more of these kinds of things. Hope this doesn't come across as spammy, I think people here would dig this kind of content. :)
I did, i left the tab open and listened while i did stuff, i didn't say anything in the chat though, sorry.

Don't worry you're not coming across as spammy at all.
Btw, We just released our first album via Chillhop Records with exclusive new tunes by Joseph Jacobs, Substantial, Brock Berrigan, P.R and more. Hope you like it. :D
Neato, i'll have to give a listen.

Nemo

Will Eat Your Children
Golden Boy on repeat when I leave home tomorrow?

Golden Boy on repeat when I leave home tomorrow!

Thanks for sharing :)

neoism

1TW3cOO.jpg

DAMN

Chillhop

Neo Member
Sup everyone. Thought I'd share some releases I have been checking out lately. Hope you're all doing well. :]

New FloFilz

DJ Phixion, pretty guud.

Our latest release. ;-)

Chillhop

Neo Member
Hey guys, what's up?

I just wanted to invite you guys to our Yearmix live stream this Sunday, with 2 hours of the best Chillhop tunes of 2015. You can check out the announcement here, and the event will be streamed live under this link.

These events are always a lot of fun, especially cause of the chat. Artists like Brock Berrigan, Aso, Joseph Jacobs, Marcus D & more will be there for a chat during the mix so hopefully some of you guys can make it as well to enjoy some good tunes and hang out with other Chillhop enthusiasts as well as artists. Merry xmas, everyone! :)

Ps. Wrote a little article with our fav albums of 2015 if anyone's interested: http://chillhop.com/blog/chillhops-top-12-of-2015/

TheChits

The Things That Matter - Joseph Jacobs
New Joseph Jacobs. Dope as always.

Hey guys, what's up?

I just wanted to invite you guys to our Yearmix live stream this Sunday, with 2 hours of the best Chillhop tunes of 2015. You can check out the announcement here, and the event will be streamed live under this link.

These events are always a lot of fun, especially cause of the chat. Artists like Brock Berrigan, Aso, Joseph Jacobs, Marcus D & more will be there for a chat during the mix so hopefully some of you guys can make it as well to enjoy some good tunes and hang out with other Chillhop enthusiasts as well as artists. Merry xmas, everyone! :)

Ps. Wrote a little article with our fav albums of 2015 if anyone's interested: http://chillhop.com/blog/chillhops-top-12-of-2015/
Oh hell yeah, this is going to be great.

Hey guys, what's up?

Whoa, Birocratic is awesome. Great article!

Top Bottom