• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jeb! Bush isn't racist. One of his best hands is black!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
The hand makes the photo go from "Why Jeb?" to "Why, Jeb?"

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
ThatsMyFetish.jpg

I wonder what the explanation behind this is. Maybe they had an intern stand in during for the photoshoot...but what are the odds that his campaign has Black interns and there wasn't a White guy who could do it. Haha

Please be a stock photo. Please be a stock photo

Lkr

If you look closely, the white hand is copy/pasted over a black hand, too.

Kc392e1.png

holy shit this graphics guy is getting paid too

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
And that's why they call him Jeb!

I'm just going to keep saying this. It didn't make sense when he said it, maybe it will in some other context

Dennis

Banned
This is why you vote for !Jeb. You get a man who got the cheapest graphics guy available so you know he won't be frivolous with your taxpayer dollars.

Shokifer

Upon reevaluation this image appears to have revealed Jeb! as a Serbian nationalist.

I'm waiting for the birth certificate personally.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
Was it that hard to get a decent photo of the guy standing in front of a green screen?

That'd be illegal. Super PACs aren't allowed that sort of access to a candidate.

That's why McConnell released that creepy youtube video of him smiling at things, for Super PACs to take the officially released stuff and make their own stuff with it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrdTX8m5G98

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
The other hand you can see where the white hand was superimposed on it. That isn't a shadow below the hand, it's the original black hand.
TadkV.gif

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
So it's Jeb? now? I thought it was Jeb! Jeb? certainly seems to indicate some confusion.

Destroy him, The Donald.

It's really so damn fitting it changed to a question mark for this ad.

Kazerei

Banned
I noticed the the poorly 'shopped right hand before the black left hand.

Who the fuck are they getting to do these Photoshops, anyway? Some random college intern? I'm pretty sure you'd get better results asking GAF for help. Sure, you'd get 100 joke ones, but eventually someone would do it for real.

It is the exact same picture lol. Same cars are there. They brightened everything, got rid of the shrubs, and changed the water color.

Damn . . . you are right. And if you look behind Jeb!, you can see they didn't even manage to get rid of all the bush behind the Bush.

2Gd51TU.jpg

Reality can be adjusted.

#BlackHandsMatter

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Guys, there's no scandal with using the background photo, assuming they licensed it. It's just a stock photo.

The terrible work done the person/Bush, now that's hilariously incompetent.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
Mistake? Naw, subliminal dog whistling. The left is black, the right is white and the PAC is "Right to Rise"

Edit: The southpaw will rise again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom