• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jeb! Bush isn't racist. One of his best hands is black!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sagroth

I guess he's just dying to see his poll numbers

4292019-blackhand.jpg

2Gd51TU.jpg

This is from Jeb!'s super PAC - the one that's already raised more than $100M.

I assume everything is just googled and then Photoshopped but you're telling me it's easier to photoshop hands over a picture of a black guy than to find an image of a white middle-aged man in a shirt and slacks!!

Barring the mishap with Photoshop, why would I want the "most conservative" person to lead the country? And what is their definition of "conservative"?

Is the original guy a stock photo? It would be great if we could recreate the picture with the original black guy and the bleak undoctored background.

Is the original guy a stock photo? It would be great if we could recreate the picture with the original black guy and the bleak undoctored background.

I have access to most of the major stock photo collections through work and haven't been able to find it.

You'd be amazed at how many results come up for "black man plaid shirt."

params7

Banned
I assume everything is just googled and then Photoshopped but you're telling me it's easier to photoshop hands over a picture of a black guy than to find an image of a white middle-aged man in a shirt and slacks!!

Yeah I just cannot fathom this scenario in my head. It's all kinds of whack. "Oh this image will do, we'll just turn it to Jeb's skin tone."

How did no one notice that there's a second mailer? This one is going to 233k people in New Hampshire.

There are 80 billion pictures of Jeb! around that I'm sure they could get access to and they manage to use ones that are easy to spot as photoshopped in and have completely the wrong lighting. It takes talent to get the lighting that wrong. Oh, and that's a watch on his left wrist. Same one as in the right photo.

At least that one is a realistic situation but still a terrible pick. Look at the guy with the red hair in the dead center pointing, as if he's saying "look at that motherfucker over there." His friend to the left has his mouth manually blurred out upon zooming in and that sign is blurred/spliced awkwardly. Best, Jeb! looks like he seriously doesn't want to be there. Really love how the PACs aren't even trying to be transparent with affiliation anymore. Even using the same fonts and general formatting.

CM3ZYD6VAAA0_tr.jpg:large

I just don't understand the folksy appeal of "fiscal conservatism" that they're going after. Appealing to those that don't have a lot by saying that you will cut out spending as if it will save the voter themselves money is as transparent of a fallacy as can be. I guess the appeal is that since the poor have to maintain a careful budget, so should the government?

Print shops and media agencies should exploit the superpacs by overcharging them for everything, but that would require some sort of unity amongst the US population. Something that outside of coming together through mutual hatred seems impossible.

hoos30

I just don't understand the folksy appeal of "fiscal conservatism" that they're going after. Appealing to those that don't have a lot by saying that you will cut out spending as if it will save the voter themselves money is as transparent of a fallacy as can be. I guess the appeal is that since the poor have to maintain a careful budget, so should the government?

Conservatives have promoted the myth that most government spending goes to foreign countries, fraud waste and abuse and black people. "Fiscal conservatism" is shorthand for "stop giving my money to those people." The fact that it is not true is irrelevant to primary voters.

BigDug13

Are SuperPacs really good money laundry tools? It would be funny to see Mexican cartels get into U.S. Politics.

It seems like superpacs are good for improving personal wealth. There must be a way these candidates are able to extract money from them. Otherwise I just don't understand why there are so many candidates this time.

onken

I can't even begin to get my head around this. The whole background is photoshopped so it's not like they needed to use that body. They really couldn't find a single shot of him they could use??

I can't even begin to get my head around this. The whole background is photoshopped so it's not like they needed to use that body. They really couldn't find a single shot of him they could use??

It's all a conspiracy man, all previous presidents have been reptilians, Jeb Bush is actually a black man who is trying to take America back from the reptilians, IT ALL MAKES SO MUCH SENSE!

It seems like superpacs are good for improving personal wealth. There must be a way these candidates are able to extract money from them. Otherwise I just don't understand why there are so many candidates this time.
Colbert said on the Howard Stern show the other day that if a candidate loses with leftover money in their super PAC they pocket it, so yes they can extract money out of it.

Trump ain't gonna need photoshopped images for his mailers.

CM_O6iJWEAE87LP.jpg

I think I can make out a handful of minorities in this crowd? Maybe even less than that.

Also that poor lady on the bottom right. The fervor for Trump trumps being considerate, it seems.

That fucking hat too. Why does he wear it? To make it harder for people to tell his toupee is less dead than his soul?
Is it like Bane, did no one care who he was until he put on the hat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom