• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jeff Green plays Bloodborne - Bring out the Gimp!

An-Det

Has Jeff finished up everything else in Bloodborne? I haven't watched his streams since he started playing the DLC (which I haven't bought yet).

I want to say he has done all the bosses from the core game pre-final boss. I keep thinking to remind Jeff to get the umbilical chords before it is too late.

Hupsel

I love to watch his streams, I just find him so charismatic. It also helps that he talks a lot to people on chat. Jeff <3

So twitch doesn't save all streams anymore right? Is anyone in the community archiving Jeff's streams? It'd be a shame to lose all of these master class pro strats..

Catching up with the Bloodborne stream.. Jeff's stuck on the Raisin Brothers. Their asses are too hypnotizing.

Oh shit Interstate 76. I've been buggin GB everywhere I could for them to stream that game, but they didn't do it.

The game was interesting but always so impenetrable for me, I'd like to see it played for real.

Ogawa-san

He almost got living failures down last night, meaning he's about to get to those goddamn sharks.

I might set an alarm for when he goes live next time, I don't wanna miss all the suffering live.

Shy

Do we know if he will ever stream a Resident Evil game again?
I just asked him in chat for you.

He hasn't deleted it yet off his HDD yet, because he thought people would like to see him stream it again.

So it seem it like he's up for it at some point.

Ogawa-san

Shame I missed it live, LF was great. A real FUCK YEAH kill indeed.

I thought we'd see him losing it and put the DS4 through the TV :|

repeater

This might be a weird place to ask, but are the Koss Porta Pros actually any good, or is that entirely a schtick from Jeff? My Playstation Gold headset broke (as it apparently does for everyone), and the price of the Porta Pros certainly looks enticing..

yonder

The PortaPros are indeed great, at least for music. I use mine everyday, but I've never tried them with games. I imagine they'd work fine, though.

Shy

No stream tonight boys and girls.

Jeff's Twitter said:
The bad news: no livestream today. The good news: gonna record a podcast w/my pals at Gamers With Jobs and the semi-legendary @IGLevine!

The PortaPros are indeed great, at least for music. I use mine everyday, but I've never tried them with games. I imagine they'd work fine, though.

I use mine with my PS4 because I'm using a speakerless monitor, they are indeed great for gaming, you can even plug them straight into the controller and have all the audio come out of there.

Shy

Here's the latest episode of the Gamers with jobs that Jeff was on.

GWJ Conference Call Episode 492.

And here's the episode description.
The Division, Stardew Valley, Dying Light, XCOM 2, Black Desert Online, Shooter Mechanics, Level Design, World Building, Special Guests Jeff Green and Ken Levine, Your Email and More!

Mindlog

So its safe to assume the Green was sent an early copy correct?
Or did BN decide against it because he would beat the game too quickly and make them look bad?

Jintor

i'm actually watching some of his DS1 run while I play Stardew... it's really relaxing. Jeff can patter with the best of them.

An-Det

The schedule says Bloodborne is at 6 pm PST (2 and a half hours from this post). He posted it on the internet, that means he has to keep to it right?

Jeff Green
&#8207;@Greenspeak
Friends, Romans, and everyone else: One post-GDC deadline to make, then back to a "regular" livestreaming schedule. Bloodborne tonight!

Edit: apparently the answer is no.

Jeff Green
&#8207;@Greenspeak
Spoke too soon re livestreaming tonight. :( More real life responsibilities. I hate those! Will regroup shortly!

Ogawa-san

swLMZm5.png

jacobs34

Uh. Wish I could watch this, but I just jumped into the Old Hunters DLC and don't want to be spoiled. I have the next couple of days off so hopefully I can run through this and catch up with Jeff in the archive. Good luck Mr. Green.

Shit guys. Twitch changed how exporting to youtube works. I can no longer upload the broadcasts to Jeff's YT channel. If anyone has a workaround or more info let me know.

repeater

Shit guys. Twitch changed how exporting to youtube works. I can no longer upload the broadcasts to Jeff's YT channel. If anyone has a workaround or more info let me know.
This is worrying. Jeff's streams are a part of our common human cultural heritage, and have to be preserved for posterity. But surely these changes to exporting must be a huge issue in the Twitch community, someone's bound to have worked out a good way of getting streams onto YT?

This is worrying. Jeff's streams are a part of our common human cultural heritage, and has to be preserved for posterity. But surely these changes to exporting must be a huge issue in the Twitch community, someone's bound to have worked out a good way of getting streams onto YT?

Jeff should record the new streams on VHS and hand them out at conventions.

Top Bottom