• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jeffrey Epstein court documents release thread

gHDpUFS.jpg
and midgets

zenspider

Everything I'm seeing is exactly the opposite. Not only was Trump not involved, he was active (at times) in speaking out against what Epstein was doing. Somehow all the media plastering Trump all over these articles to associate him with it are also, I suppose, "forgetting the page number" and failed to report on any of this.
Trump and Epstein knew each other and were friendly, they had a falling out over a real estate deal after JE snaked him (or tried) and broke some kind of etiquette; DJT started talking his kind of shit after that (heard he likes ‘em young). No idea if Trump fucked around but it doesn’t look like it — people with TDS can attribute it to ego’s clashing if morality is a pill they can’t swallow.

I thought all this was known… but maybe I’ve been following the conspiracy too long lol. Whitney Webb had been all over this for years now.

Everything I'm seeing is exactly the opposite. Not only was Trump not involved, he was active (at times) in speaking out against what Epstein was doing. Somehow all the media plastering Trump all over these articles to associate him with it are also, I suppose, "forgetting the page number" and failed to report on any of this.

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Hope the mod team are happy for this thread to exist, please close if not.

I thought it would be good to have a none political thread where we can discuss the names in the previously sealed court documents, and any interesting testimony that has been released.

So far I have heard Stephen Hawking (allegedly participated in a sex party), Prince Andrew (allegedly participated in underage orgy) and Bill Clinton (he likes them young - Epstein told a trafficked girl).

Apparently there’s hundreds of pages to comb through so I’m expecting more drops throughout the day.

Thank you.

The top of the iceberg.

Wake up simpletons.

With all due respect.

So after watching the first few minutes and the person in the video stating numerous times they have no context, and the information Eliana even first hand, what exactly does this mean? Is the source of this secondhand information this person:

Or someone else? This is where we need to do better. This YouTuber is now partially reading, with no context, testimony from someone, which is hearsay from someone else. Who may or may not be the girl who admitted that she made the shit up. I don’t think I could do worse if so tried, what would really interest me, is firsthand information that has been verified. I do have to give credit to the YouTuber for being clear about the information, lack of context, etc. at least they are trying to be honest,

So after watching the first few minutes and the person in the video stating numerous times they have no context, and the information Eliana even first hand, what exactly does this mean? Is the source of this secondhand information this person:

Or someone else? This is where we need to do better. This YouTuber is now partially reading, with no context, testimony from someone, which is hearsay from someone else. Who may or may not be the girl who admitted that she made the shit up. I don’t think I could do worse if so tried, what would really interest me, is firsthand information that has been verified. I do have to give credit to the YouTuber for being clear about the information, lack of context, etc. at least they are trying to be honest,

thats how these things go.

the same happend with Jack Sparrow vs AquaWoman

thats how these things go.

the same happend with Jack Sparrow vs AquaWoman
A quick search:

Yes it Ransome, and she’s admitted it was all made up. This is the boy crying wolf again. People need to do better.

An aside, this is why hearsay is not admissible in court. And we have forum member posting incomplete second hand hearsay to try and prove a point. Everyone needs to do better if proper discourse is to occur. The biggest shame is media outlets running with this crap without doing any fact checking. Those “journalists” should be fired.

Last edited:
A quick search:

Yes it Ransome, and she’s admitted it was all made up. This is the boy crying wolf again. People need to do better.

An aside, this is why hearsay is not admissible in court. And we have forum member posting incomplete second hand hearsay to try and prove a point. Everyone needs to do better if proper discourse is to occur. The biggest shame is media outlets running with this crap without doing any fact checking. Those “journalists” should be fired.
this is how cases are build (you can look it up in "real time" with the coverage of Jack Sparrow and Aquawoman) on YT, as well as the poor/bias reporting from media and "influencers"

this case is not different.

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
Or someone else? This is where we need to do better.

Do better lol.

People do this on both sides of the aisle and has been doing it for the las 25 years or so since maximalist partisan media became mainstream. Truth has become irrelevant the only thing that matters is that your side is always right and pure and the other always wrong and impure.

Media has mindfucked America and there’s no turning back.

PS I hope they catch everyone involved in the Epstein network.

Last edited:
Yeah this is just it... Entire thing feels rotten from the ground up.

ALL this power that collectively everyone involved has... Sheesh - I don't think anyone's hands are clean. ☹️

Do better lol.

People do this on both sides of the aisle and has been doing it for the las 25 years or so since maximalist partisan media became mainstream. Truth has become irrelevant the only thing that matters is that your side is always right and pure and the other always wrong and impure.

Media has mindfucked America and there’s no turning back.

PS I hope they catch everyone involved in the Epstein network.
I agree 100%. But we do need to do better. Or things will just continue to devolve.

Top Bottom