• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jeffrey Wright is joining the cast of The Last of Us Season 2 as Isaac

A no-brainer, no reason not to hire the guy who was the voice and face for the original character, especially when he's a good actor.

Heisenberg007

Gold Journalism
michael fassbender perfection GIF

Good shit. I bet there was initially scheduling conflicts which is why this took longer to announce.

Hoping they split the 2nd game into two seasons and really flesh out characters like Isaac.

Kino is back on the menu.

GOW5rteW0AA38Vg

That aside, I'm glad he's reprising the role as he's one of my fav actors and I thought he played Isaaac in TLOU 2 very well.

Last edited:

Heisenberg007

Gold Journalism
Good shit. I bet there was initially scheduling conflicts which is why this took longer to announce.

Hoping they split the 2nd game into two seasons and really flesh out characters like Isaac.
If I remember correctly, I believe they already have confirmed splitting Part 2 in 2 seasons.

Hugare

Nah, I dont see it

/jk

Fantastic actor. Hopefuly he will have more screen time compared to the game.

yamaci17

I didn't watch much of his movies but I loved his work in Westworld and he was also great in tlou part 2 so very nice decision

Last edited:
If I remember correctly, I believe they already have confirmed splitting Part 2 in 2 seasons.

Not quite they said that's what they want to do but not if HBO approved it.

Season 2 is 7 episodes long and we know it gets up to atleast the dance scene which is in the last 1/4 of the game.

So my worry is they are cramming way to much into only 7 episodes which means it'll be extremely rushed and not fleshed out.

Imo my only problem with season 1 was it needed maybe 3 more episodes so the relationships etc where more fleshed out.

It seems they might possibly fall into that trap again

angrod14

This season will never live up to the game, the same way the first one didn't. It's just humanly impossible to be as badass IRL as Abby is in the game. They casted that scrawny chick that can't even lift her car keys.

Last edited:
Top Bottom