• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jehovah's Witnesses want to help deaf people to stop masturbating

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillyFive

Why is it unlisted? Also, is that really what the video is about, or is it making fun of deaf people and their sign language?

ibgbkiZdg8JyNp.gif

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Hmm, can you guys add some frames in reverse so that it doesn't skip when it loops?

I like my jack offs nice and smooth.

Reminds me of this time I saw a stand up comedian and there was a deaf person in the crowd so she had her signer signing to her up by the stage. The comedian started noticing her signing all the crazy things and would just repeat it over and over again, like "really long dick slung over his shoulder" and just watch the signer try to not completely start laughing as signing that.

I'm convinced it was part of the act, but it was still one of the funniest things ever.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I only have a rudimentary grasp of ASL but I'm pretty sure they're just quoting bible passages at you and telling you about all the bad things that'll happen if you masturbate and how it'll affect your relationship with God.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom