• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jennette McCurdy (iCarly) Dating Andre Drummond

Status
Not open for further replies.

R3TRODYCE

That's messed up, never leave paper trails Andre. If he wouldn't have put it all over the internet then he could have denied this with the quickness.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Meh

Her interview wasn't that bad, nothing I would call her a bitch over. I think she's putting on a show saying she never liked him though.

Yes let's take private pictures leaked on the internet and share them even more. Who cares that it's a violation of privacy and decent humanity.
White-Knight-Chronicles-box-art.jpg

mrJared

Banned
funny to see the reactions in this thread. Dude just got played, she never liked him and thought it was awkward.. so what.

surely reactions would be different if it was the other way around.

StuBurns

Banned
I don't see why she's the bad guy, she wanted to drop him when she felt there was no chemistry, maybe she should have come right out with it, but it's not easy to shoot someone down.

Pimpwerx

Drummond has more money and fame than her. I assume he'll move on like every pro athlete, with someone who manages to look even hotter who'll at least put up a better front. Heard about this on the radio. Somewhat ashamed I clicked on this thread. Celeb gossip normally ain't my thing. I was hoping this would be juicy like the Harden and PG stripper stories. PEACE.

I don't see why she's the bad guy, she wanted to drop him when she felt there was no chemistry, maybe she should have come right out with it, but it's not easy to shoot someone down.

NO. She should have stayed with him. He's a nice guy!! She's such a BITCH.

Although making it public is usually not the best thing to do. But she's a celeb. it would have come out from someone eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom