• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jennifer Love Hewitt's Boobs Worth $5 Million?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horse Detective

Why the long case?
Link

Jennifer Love Hewitt knows what her best assets are and she is willing to protect them.

The 34-year-old actress admitted to USA Today that she would consider getting her breasts insured for somewhere around the $5 million range.

"I need, like, an insurance invitation. If somebody was like, 'Hey, you know what? We would like to insure your boobs for $2.5 million dollars,' I'd be like, 'Do it. Love it! Why not?'" Hewitt, who wears a 36C cup size, joked about her boobs, according to Us Weekly.

Pointing to her chest she added, "These things right here are worth $5 million!"

Hewitt has previously admitted that her breasts are her favorite body part. "It's horrible to say, but I like my boobs," she told Maxim magazine last year. "They've always served me well. They're good."

s-JENNIFER-LOVE-HEWITT-BOOBS-large.jpg

bjb

Banned
I'm sure the value increased exponentially when Jamie Kennedy rubbed his peach fuzz all over them.

Fuck her, though. She's a man-whoring skank.

How does this work exactly? If they get torn off by a baboon...they're insured, so it's okay? How does insuring one's breasts protect them in any meaningful way? It's not like property that can be replaced.

hym

Banned
"It's horrible to say, but I like my boobs,"

Fine if that's horrible to say, I don't like your boobs.

J LOVE! you all had a crush on her the moment you saw I know what you did last summer. Don't even front. Probably earlier if you're a true G.

Technically . . . they are probably worth much more than that.

Imagine if they disappeared. How would her earnings potential change? Significantly I'd say.

DJ_Lae

How does this work exactly? If they get torn off by a baboon...they're insured, so it's okay? How does insuring one's breasts protect them in any meaningful way? It's not like property that can be replaced.

As compensation for lost income - assuming that if her tits sag, or she loses one, or whatever, the insurance money would make up for her not getting as many acting jobs.

Acorn

She gets money because those assets are no longer the same. I have accident insurance if I lose a toe I then get 10 grand for example.

IISANDERII

Watched the entire first season of The Client List in full HD just to watch her. The show sucks but she's very hot.

She gets money because those assets are no longer the same. I have accident insurance if I lose a toe I then get 10 grand for example.

Ah, I see. So it's like fallback money in case you can no longer make money with that particular asset? Makes sense in most cases but not really if you're already a millionaire. You could just be Jennifer Love the Boobless Wonder and coast by on your Ghost Whisperer earnings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom