• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jennifer Love Hewitt's Boobs Worth $5 Million?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Row

Banned
Heartbreakers era JLH? Shiiiiiiiit, more like $10 mil

Old JLH? I'll throw a dime into the collection box, I guess

Acorn

Ah, I see. So it's like fallback money in case you can no longer make money with that particular asset? Makes sense in most cases but not really if you're already a millionaire. You could just be Jennifer Love the Boobless Wonder and coast by on your Ghost Whisperer earnings.

Exactly, its quite prevalent. Alot of singers insure their vocal chords.

Well 5 Milly would help soften the blow of losing her breasts I suppose. The idea is it protects against possible lost future income.

Brera

Banned
I thread about big titties and no pix?

GAF...you're a bunch of losers!

jlh.jpg

You're welcome!

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
She loves em so much she kept them to herself =/

I always always wanted to see them and was really disappointed she wouldn't do nudity.

Horseticuffs

Full werewolf off the buckle
I will not sit idle while you ruffians besmirch the good name of JLH! Having seen pretty much every episode of The Ghost Whisperer, I can say that the woman has reached an understanding as to her appeal.

To thine own self be true, eh? Surely we can all appreciate that about her.

bjb

Banned
I will not sit idle while you ruffians besmirch the good name of JLH! Having seen pretty much every episode of The Ghost Whisperer, I can say that the woman has reached an understanding as to her appeal.

To thine own self be true, eh? Surely we can all appreciate that about her.

She's a known whore?

Figboy79

Aftershock LA
Lol. People act like she's ancient. She's only 34 (a few months older than me).

JLove looks amazing, and her boobs are indeed, fantastic. Worth $5million? Probably. They're a huge part of her career (no pun intended). I think she's a little crazy (who the hell would willingly date Jaime Kennedy?), but she's a solid actress, and definitely good looking.

EDIT: What is it with this hatred for women who love sex? I love sex! I love women who share that love of sex! It's a win/win really.

EDIT 2: Yeah, Ghost Whisperer is awesome. And I'm not ashamed to admit that I watch it for the massive amounts of JLove cleavage. It's glorious. She knows what works for her.

bjb

Banned
Not sure how it makes her a "whore".

Yeah, I mean it's perfectly normal to cheat on your then fiancee by having sex with multiple men and giving them -all- engagement rings. Lying about it the entire time.

lol

DR2K

Banned
Yeah, I mean it's perfectly normal to cheat on your then fiancee by having sex with multiple men and giving them -all- engagement rings. Lying about it the entire time.

lol

Is this a 100% fact or information from a jilted lover?

Lol. People act like she's ancient. She's only 34 (a few months older than me).

JLove looks amazing, and her boobs are indeed, fantastic. Worth $5million? Probably. They're a huge part of her career (no pun intended). I think she's a little crazy (who the hell would willingly date Jaime Kennedy?), but she's a solid actress, and definitely good looking.

EDIT: What is it with this hatred for women who love sex? I love sex! I love women who share that love of sex! It's a win/win really.

EDIT 2: Yeah, Ghost Whisperer is awesome. And I'm not ashamed to admit that I watch it for the massive amounts of JLove cleavage. It's glorious. She knows what works for her.

I remember when she was in one of the Scream movies, Ebert mentioned that as the movie progressed, they gradually showed more and more of her cleavage.

Made me watch the movie right away, goddamn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom