• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jesper Kyd returns to AC franchise

cireza

I have been listening to his MegaDrive works recently, pretty great soundtracks, especially for the console.

Last edited:

The Shepard

Cool, I really like he's previous assassins creed soundtracks. I love the setting and timeline and the fact that I can stroll around my home kingdom of mercia. If that combat has a bit more weight to it then previous entries the game could end up being the best in the series.

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
Came in thread for animal crossing news...

tenor.gif

DarkBatman

SBI’s Employee of the Year
Came in thread for animal crossing news...

tenor.gif

Haha, sorry.
One of my friends texted me via Whatsapp and criticized the same thing. Assassin's Creed is stuck as "AC" in my head... but I guess nowadays Animal Crossing has the upper hand in a lot of other people's heads.

Last edited:

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
I actually prefer Lorne Balfe
Especially his epic theme for ACIII
but Jesper is good.

iorek21

May it never change
And may it never change us

Jesper Kyd should’ve never left AC, Ubi dropped the ball by letting him go back in 2012, it is one of the reasons AC never reached that magic of Altair/Ezio games since then

Black Flag and Origins’ OST are pretty good, but Origins barely utilized it, so I have more connection with it throughout Spotify then within the game

Last edited:
Schachner's Origins score is the best since Kyd left.
Selvik and Wardruna's music is a meme, as authentic to the real thing as Wicca is to witchcraft or Celtic practices. I guess it sounds nice sometimes.

D

Deleted member 471617

Unconfirmed Member
Great news. Valhalla should have one hell of a soundtrack.

Top Bottom