• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jessica Simpson Professional Fat Person

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amir0x

Banned
This is closer to her now, so:

620-JessicaSimpson-052912-jpg_000924.jpg

Clydefrog

HOLY FUCK! I was never that attracted to her to begin with, but this is ungodly. She's like a beefed up beached whale that's been shoveling cakes in to her mouth and decided to wear a cheetah carcass to distract from her billowing fat rolls. She has fiery eyes that show a craving for tubs of lard.

would not bang

aww, did this guy get banned for this post?

shucks. i liked him.

Kinyou

Paid $4million for being fat? I think she'll more likely get paid for getting skinny again and claiming that it was all thanks to weight watcher

Draft

Typical trailer girl. Her hotness window is closed. She might slim down for a month or two every few years but that is going to be a fat woman going forward.

TheMan

Typical trailer girl. Her hotness window is closed. She might slim down for a month or two every few years but that is going to be a fat woman going forward.

unlike a typical trailer girl, she has access to personal trainers and nutritionists who will get her back into shape in no time.

Draft

unlike a typical trailer girl, she has access to personal trainers and nutritionists who will get her back into shape in no time.
No, dude, you don't get it. She can hire an army of nutritionists, trainers, plastic surgeons, professional vomit inducers and Walter White himself to keep her constantly tweaked. Jessica Simpson's fate is sealed. It is the way of her people. She can not fight it any more than the tide can fight the moon.

She will get thin again, guaranteed. WW has $4 million riding on it. But she will not stay thin, not for long.

TheMan

Just like Kristie Alley.

No, dude, you don't get it. She can hire an army of nutritionists, trainers, plastic surgeons, professional vomit inducers and Walter White himself to keep her constantly tweaked. Jessica Simpson's fate is sealed. It is the way of her people. She can not fight it any more than the tide can fight the moon.

She will get thin again, guaranteed. WW has $4 million riding on it. But she will not stay thin, not for long.

we'll see.

we'll see.

cnizzle06

Banned
I'd let her Dukes of Hazards weight be my happy medium anyday, pal.

http://images.smh.com.au/2012/04/25/3245431/353_simpson-200x0.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://cdn08.film.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/25776023-25776025-large.jpg/IMG]

[IMG]http://www.budster.net/gifs/dukes-of-hazzard-jessica-simpson.jpg

Man, her dad must've tore dat shit up!

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider
I kno lots of women who have issues due to pregnancy, something about the thyroid and hormones and something. I'm sorry for not being as specific, I tend to tune out when pregnancy talk comes up.

Nizz

She's still a pretty girl though. You'll see, she gets closer to her Daisy Duke weight range and it'll be all good again. In their prime, had I the choice to go with Britney Spears or Jessica Simpson it'd be Jessica hands down. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom