• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Joel Banderas

Kind of shocked TLOU hasn't been announced for PS4 yet.

I mean, even Tomb Raider is going cross-gen. Why no TLOU?

TLoU PS4 will likely be announced (if it's actually coming) alongside the inevitable GotY edition. And that won't be announced until the DLC is out.

Gorillaz

TLoU PS4 will likely be announced (if it's actually coming) alongside the inevitable GotY edition. And that won't be announced until the DLC is out.

Me thinks possibly the year 1 anniversary? That's usually when GOTY editions come out. I could see them mention it at e3 next year

Amazing !

Little touches like this make me appreciate Sony and Nintendo ("we deliver XXX DIRECTLY to you!") so much more !

Awesome !

N.Domixis

Banned
Sony has to love the playstation community, always staring these ps memes that spread across the Internet. The kazification, cernyfication, and baderas. Free marketing. Can't say the same about the other camp.

Alucrid

Banned
Sony has to love the playstation community, always staring these ps memes that spread across the Internet. The kazification, cernyfication, and baderas. Free marketing. Can't say the same about the other camp.

Whatever E3 kinect debuted at gave us some pretty awesome gifs.

Over used Gif for an overrated game. Still it was funny. Bring on the lynch mobs. I don't give a shit. Naughty dog is so loved on gaf. All presentation with mediocre game play at best. Whatever. Hate me. Ignore list. Yolo. Thug life

Yet you wasted some time to come in here and post. I have a pro forum tip for people. No one gives a two shit what you think so if you don't like something being discussed in a forum, save everyone the headache, and yourself the embarrassment, and stay out.

NeoGIF

I swear, I have this tingling feeling that we might see an Antonio Banderas surprise appearance at Sony's 2014 E3.

I have a strong, gut feeling, GAF!

I found this funny but I still don't know why the original is funny.

The original was an amazing rection gif. Then it became funny when people where one upping themselves with how elaborated they could make the gifs (same as Kaz Hirai face). The real funny ones didn't even use this shot, but were from other films (or tv ads) with Banderas.

I swear, I have this tingling feeling that we might see an Antonio Banderas surprise appearance at Sony's 2014 E3.

I have a strong, gut feeling, GAF!

Too late for just an appearance. This is probably the peak this meme is going to get. I only see it going downhill when we finally arrive to E3 season.

Zaibach

Banned
rmwOUa0.jpg

its magnificent!!!

KHlover

Banned
Fucking Cranky Kong of all VGX related stuff trending twitter. It's become a meme and GAF became Nintendo's marketing tool without even knowing it.

Also,
whatswrongwithyou.gif
mybodyisready.gif

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Guys, I know it could sound like a stupid question, but...was Joel's model that detailed in TLOU? Yeah, I have yet to buy it :(

Nibel

I still love how out of fucking nowhere that came - aren't there even some Naughty Dog devs on GAF?

Guys, I know it could sound like a stupid question, but...was Joel's model that detailed in TLOU? Yeah, I have yet to buy it :(

Yup, looks absolutely fantastic

Top Bottom