• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Joel Banderas

Haha... I stopped watching that VGX trainwreck before this happened, but that is a great nod from ND to put together. Love those guys.

Alongside No Man's Sky the only decent part of that shit last night.

The ND Haters here

When you are the best... Haters just swarm you

ND man to good for them

Yep. Predictable salt from some..

No one says you have to enjoy the gag, but feeling the need to openly sneer at it and/or attack wholesale the community that likes it when you know exactly what kind of response you're going to get is just low, attention seeking shit.

Yawnier

Banned
0321_c4uir.gif

Jak :( :(

komorebi

Nearly spit out my coffee when I opened this link. Didn't watch the VGAs and wasn't expecting this at all. *salutes based ND*

jaypah

Yep. Predictable salt from some..

No one says you have to enjoy *INSERT ANYTHING*, but feeling the need to openly sneer at it and/or attack wholesale the community that likes it when you know exactly what kind of response you're going to get is just low, attention seeking shit.

Do you even GAF bro?

Anyway, I'm still not tired of Sony pandering to us. I thought I would be but somehow it's still charming. Also they nailed the .gif, looks great.

I hate the smiley xD.

I think the destruction of that smiley and all who uses it should be the number 1 goal in the world, before ending world poverty, Israel/Palestine, conquering the stars.

xD should be banned.

Radec

I hate the smiley xD.

I think the destruction of that smiley and all who uses it should be the number 1 goal in the world, before ending world poverty, Israel/Palestine, conquering the stars.

xD should be banned.

Amjad
xD
Today, 02:25 AM, Post #623

madmackem

God damn Naughty gods, amazing. How anyone can be salt mining over a gif il never know. It never grows old, long live the banderas.

Ka1ciuM

Neo Member
I saw this just before I went to bed and I couldn't sleep as I was PSML I know some people are sick of Banderas now BUT ND just put the icing on the cake.
ooooooooh whoooooo

I said oh shit! I knew GAF would be down when this hit. Very well played and the highlight if the night. Not that it had much competition mind you. Was funny seeing it.

We need to get real life Antonio to reenact his scene again, the loop will be completen then.

Does he have a twitter or something?

Newlove

We need to get real life Antonio to reenact his scene again, the loop will be completen then.

No unfortunately, would be good to hear his thoughts on all this and maybe get involved with Sony for promotion campaigns.

JLeack

Banned

Why redo something that's already perfect?

The facial expression. The noises. The mouth opening finale. These things have been gifted by Zeus himself.

Bouncing girl is amazing.

......Why are some people so salty about this? It's a company having fun. It's no more pandering than anything else, and it has a hint of humanity and humor in it. Not many companies would acknowledge a meme like this, much less create a video of one of their major characters re-enacting it.

(I'll admit, I kept looking at stuffed Jax...not noticing bouncing girl. Her + Green Shirt Banderas girl....awesome :D)

NeoROCK

have any of you considered that maybe the Joel Banderas thing is just purely coincidence and not an ode to GAF?

not srs

This is beautiful.

Bouncing girl makes the best gif even better.

Top Bottom