• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

JoJo Part 4 Anime to air in April 2016! David Pro is Animation Producer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moaradin

I swear outside of the sword stand fight and Mariah, Part 3 didn't get good till Pet Shop, granted I'm probably forgetting a couple of good stand fights. Steely Dan was the funniest one before that at least for me.

Most of the Egypt arc was pretty damn good. The first season had weak points for sure, but most of it was enjoyable imo

Zubz

Banned
I'm honestly surprised that David Pro's back on this, but I'm far from disappointed. I'm really looking forward to some Duwang next year! At least I have the rest of the Egypt arc to hold me over.

Most of the Egypt arc was pretty damn good. The first season had weak points for sure, but most of it was enjoyable imo
I do need to rewatch it to be honest. Back half was great though, but it took too many 2 episodes worth of stand of the week episodes to get there. I don't hate it but I haven't had the urge to rewatch it like I do with Parts 1 and 2. But I will admit the eps I do like, I like a lot. I guess my main problem was the first half cause a lot of that is nothing but Jotaro bodying a stand with one punch.
I don't know if I can get over the main character's hair, it's so stupid looking.
Dude it's Jojo, you can't apply logic to Jojo.

Still have to watch the last 7 episodes of Part 3. I think I'll wait until the blu-ray version is subbed. Nevertheless, I'm excited about Part 4. So many fans say it's the best part.

jgminto

I don't know if I can get over the main character's hair, it's so stupid looking.

lMaN8Cd.png

NeonZ

Yeah the art style of this part changed even in the manga, but this is even more simplified than that. I figure it's to make it easier to animate.

The art style of this part changed during the part itself. The first chapter is basically more Stardust Crusaders and then a while afterwards everything becomes very different. I'm not surprised they didn't attempt to mimic the original art style shift this time.

Excited for this! I just started watching Stardust Crusaders again, after being too busy to watch it earlier. Only on episode 08, but loving it so far!

Any links for any of this yet?
Warner Brothers Home Entertainment will reveal the anime's first promotional video at its booth at this year's Jump Festa event on December 19-20. The staff will also host a stage event on December 20 from 2:00-2:30 p.m. featuring Yuuki Kaji, Yuuki Ono, and Takahiro Sakurai.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom