• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable OT What a Beautiful Duwang

ugh duwang joke

You knew there was no other option for the title to begin with.

If people are already complaining about the most minor of contextless spoilers, might as well change the title because its a line from the manga from a character that wont show up for a while and OMG SPOILER!!!

Or not and never try to appease the people who care about that petty shit.

We want absolutely nothing from the manga. Even if it's not a spoiler, you know people are just going to collapse into spoiler discussions anyway.

Let's be real here - this thread will go on for 10,000 or more posts. At some point, people will just not read the first page. If someone posts a contextless manga panel, maybe they shouldn't do that because it will irk some people but whatever its hardly important. If someone is actively trying to tell people what happens, or asking for info for what happens, then its a problem.

Viz puts their stuff on hulu I made a free account and used to watch stuff on their site with standard hulu ads no delay as far as I can remember

Matsukaze

I can't believe it's finally here. It's going to be sooooo good.

To all of you who haven't read the manga - you are in for a treat. Part 4 is just amazing.

Nairume

Banned
Been waiting for this for almost four years now

Y7Y0sdm.gif

Lumination

'enry 'ollins
Everyone tells me Part 4 is the Part 3 for people who liked Part 2. Yeah read that three times fast.

Cannot wait. Also, I love the main theme from the PVs.

Jaxec

I think it will be something like Last Train Home no one will guess.

But WB does own Pink Floyd's catalog so...Shine On You Crazy Diamond.

It would be a crime to not have Shine On You Crazy Diamond.

I've seen a lot of fans go with this and I would love it, but as said above it'll probably be something unexpected. I heard that the song choices were what Araki was listening to during the time he wrote each part, although I don't know how true this is.

I think it'd be cool if it was some early 90's hip-hop.

I would love an early 90's hip hop song.

Everyone tells me Part 4 is the Part 3 for people who liked Part 2. Yeah read that three times fast.

In the sense that it is more about being crafty about how you fight and MacGyver-ing your ability to the best it can be and less about "yare yare daze" punching your way through shit then yes.

Guys, I found our perfect ED https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KcIWlB019pM

Cannot wait. Also, I love the main theme from the PVs.
That's actually a perfect explanation for it. Goofy protagonist and back to more absurdist/surrealist humor (it quickly sheds the typical shonen "HAHA look at how STUPID Hol Horse is HAHAHAHA" shit that part 3 had). Like part 2 is to part 1, it also builds on part 3's ideas in a significant manner by having a more "crafty" protagonist and methodical villains(I think). Big differences are that it's probably the least asspulley Jojo at that time (asspulls made p2 amazing mind you), and in stark contrast with p2's straightforward and all meat no filler overarching plot, p4 literally has next to none until a certain event.imo That's made up for with the compact setting with reoccurring minor characters.

Lunar15

The best way to approach part 4 is to know that, unlike the other 3 parts, it's very "slice of life" without much of a central plot aside from a few threads that pick up later on. It's kind of "monster of the week", even more so than part 3, but I think it flows better because there's a lot of variety and it's fun to see the community of Morioh become so fleshed out.

It's the twin peaks/simpsons of Jojo.

Top Bottom