• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojos Bizarre Adventure Eyes of Heaven: Johnny, Gyro & Valentine announced

delSai

We got some more unsurprising reveals for EOH.
All characters announced this week are from Part 7, Steel Ball Run.

Three really obvious changes are the colors the characters got, Johnny is in green now, Gyro in blue and Mr. President in pink.

Johnny can sit on his horse and use his stand, so nothing new there, whats interesting is that Gyro got a new style called "Revolution". That makes him the only character with 3 styles: Stand, Horseback and Revolution, which has probably something to do with his
Steel
Balls.
Funny uses his stand known as Filthy Acts at a Reasonable Price.

I left out one character from the title because of spoiler reason, so only click if you finished Steel Ball Run:
Diego with The World has also been announced, Stand and Horseback style. Kinda "meh", but at the same time it got me hyped for the possible match throwing DHA.

The way they announce characters is so weird lol, still no Anasui, Bruno or Diavolo. Hope that there's more SBR characters to be announced soon.
More on the 23rd, probably a first look at the new characters.

And a reminder that there's a Ps4 Community for the game, a bit early but eh, it's there for the games release. So if ya wanna join, lemme know.

Tizoc

SHOCKING NEWS.
Where Wake up People, Hot Pants, Blackmore, Dr. Ferdinand and S
ou
ndman at?
Right to left of course said:
xZwLxkm.jpg

D-Man

Holy shit I did not expect The World Diego. I'm glad to see the Part 7 peeps come back. Valentine was one of my favorites from ASB, so I'm looking to playing him again.

I demand Hot Pants.

I left out one character from the title because of spoiler reason, so only click if you finished Steel Ball Run:
Diego with The World has also been announced, Stand and Horseback style. Kinda "meh", but at the same time it got me hyped for the possible match throwing DHA.

That is not Hot Pants >:T

Even as someone who really loves the surprise final battle in part 7, I don't know if I'm a fan of this character choice. Seems weird that there will be
three Dios.

wwm0nkey

Even as someone who really loves the surprise final battle in part 7, I don't know if I'm a fan of this character choice. Seems weird that there will be
three Dios.

You're forgetting God Dio so we have

Vampire
Vampire/Stand
Horse/Stand
Horse/otherStand
God

So uhh if you pick
both Diegos
as your team do you just lose instantly?
three Dios.
We're probably getting a fourth lol

delSai

The World
should've been something Diego gained after his partner died, everyone gets some kind of buff, and this should've been his.

Diego was known since the first playable demo, right?

Yes sir, he was the boss in the demo.
And one of the two newcomers they revealed the game with, the other one being Stroheim.

Hatty

Wheres Hot Pants or Sandman
(Soundman)
? Lucy Steel would be cool too but I guess we need
four Dios

So currently there is 4
Dio's. And may even be a fifth (that mystery man is so totally a fucking new DIO). Going by the motif of the game it is probably the Dio who wanted and then obtained heaven.

So currently there is 4
Dio's. And may even be a fifth (that mystery man is so totally a fucking new DIO). Going by the motif of the game it is probably the Dio who wanted and then obtained heaven.
So basically a what if story in case
Pucci
wins?

Astarte

We need part 6 characters. Hands down has the best stands from 3-7. Just started 8 so idk how crazy those are

I can't wait for Part 6 Dio to replace Foo Fighters and Wang Chun with Dio's Head to replace Soundman.
Part 8 stands are pretty insane.

tumblr_mrnksyVJnB1rcwm7ro1_400.gif

Dojyaaaaan~

Valentine was literally the worst character in ASB with no redeeming values other than "he was okay with all three parts o' Jesus". I hope that they buff him or something because he was garbage.

Jojolion stands would for the most part make great stage hazards, specially Paper Moon King. That shit could make up for some hilarious situations in a 2v2 game

Tizoc

In case it hasn't been mentioned yet:
there is apparently a scan showing the new character for this game
I will provide this one description for them for now
they look absolutely FABULOUS

delSai

In case it hasn't been mentioned yet:
there is apparently a scan showing the new character for this game
I will provide this one description for them for now
they look absolutely FABULOUS

There is.
His stand is called "The World Over Heaven" (probably a reference to the novel), he's white instead of gold/yellow.

Hope there's a non-scan picture of him out soon. Love the design of Heaven DIO.

Top Bottom