• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Eyes of Heaven Launches June 28 in Americas

Neoxon

Viz is redubbing the series, right?

It might end up happening. I don't mind the voice choices for the dub but I do question the script choices such as Caesar's accent: he would have been perfect without it.
Viz is considering redubbing Parts 1 & 2, but no definitive decision was made. Viz uses the same dub studio, so they may let it rock.

Madao

i'm still torn between going digital or physical.

if there's a preorder bonus i'll most likely go physical even if it takes longer to get the game (i already got the JP version so there's no rush for it. plus, Zero Time Dilemma on the same day yoooooooooo)

i'm still torn between going digital or physical.

if there's a preorder bonus i'll most likely go physical even if it takes longer to get the game (i already got the JP version so there's no rush for it. plus, Zero Time Dilemma on the same day yoooooooooo)

was this announced as a physical release? I can't seem to find that info

I think it's digital-only because I can't find any release format information. Guess that means I'm passing on this, I'll try to track down a copy of All-Star Battle then...

Blues1990

I could understand there being an issue with Pet Shop if his full name was Pet Shop Boy, but it isn't. It's so harmless the way it is.
Yeah, the whole situation is incredibly odd, and I can't see half of those bands raising a stink about them being referenced.

Nottle

jojo-yes-o.gif
GOOD!

microfolk

It's not the best thing but it's not bad, they could have gone a bit more crazy with the stand abilities and there is one character who has a super OP ability out of any fighting game I've ever played lol

Over all, a solid 7.5 or 8 out of 10

Now I'm curious about who this character might be. :O

Krammy

Wasn't this game pretty bad?

I imported and loved All-Star Battle, but I remember being put off by the fact that this got CC2's Naruto treatment and was turned into an arena fighter with downgraded graphics. Even worse when the Japanese demo came out and was marred by framerate issues.

Were either the graphics or the framerate addressed in the final release? Is there any substance to the gameplay like All-Star Battle, or is really just another cycle of what happened to the Naruto games? As a huge fan of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, I'd like to be interested in this, but all my alarm bells are ringing, and I've been avoiding it like the plague until now.

EDIT: Read a few posts up and it seems to answer my questions. God damn you, CC2. Couldn't have just made All-Star Battle 2, could you?

wwm0nkey

Now I'm curious about who this character might be. :O

!Do not reveal the spoilers if you have not read part 4!
2nd form Kira, his bites the dust attack takes you back in time in the match so your health is basically full again, its the undo supper

microfolk

!Do not reveal the spoilers if you have not read part 4!
2nd form Kira, his bites the dust attack takes you back in time in the match so your health is basically full again, its the undo supper

Ahahaha this is amazing, I was thinking it would be either (SPOILERS FOR BASICALLY ANYTHING FROM PART 4 ONWARDS)
either him, Pucci or Valentine. I don't even know if the other two are in the games tho :p

Finalow

who the fuck is Animal Shop. pre-order cancelled

outside of the fanservice ASB was underwhelming to say the least so I'm not sure if I want to play this one yet. maybe it's worth buying just for that ''original storyline supervised by Hirohiko Araki'', eh.

I'd say I'm disappointed that it's PS4-only, but I'm not even on part 5 yet, so it's not like I'd be able to fully enjoy it anyway.

This too is super-spoilery like ASB, right?

Why is June 28th so popular?

Christ, at least it's not an RPG but still.

I would love to see another Jojo RPG, though.

Astral

Same day as Star Ocean and Zero Time Dilemma!? Same WEEK as Tokyo Mirage Sessions!?

Oh, there goes my wallet..

Zero Time Dilemma comes out June 28th? Shiiiit that's the real good news of this thread. I love Jojo but an arena fighter? And with no local multiplayer? What in the fuck

Squishy3

I'd say I'm disappointed that it's PS4-only, but I'm not even on part 5 yet, so it's not like I'd be able to fully enjoy it anyway.

This too is super-spoilery like ASB, right?
Yes. You start the story mode and Speedwagon comes running at you shouting spoilers, pretty much.

Madao

who the fuck is Animal Shop. pre-order cancelled

outside of the fanservice ASB was underwhelming to say the least so I'm not sure if I want to play this one yet. maybe it's worth buying just for that ''original storyline supervised by Hirohiko Araki'', eh.

should have renamed him to Mascot Shop

i'm buying the english version just to see all the crazy crap translated. i'm sure there's a few laughs hidden in there.

Blues1990

Why does Joseph have a British accent if he's lived in America all his life and why does Speedwagon not have an accent

I have no clue, man. I'm actually kind of scared to hear how old man Joseph sounds like in the Stardust Crusaders dub, as a lot of the hilarious "Engrish" pronunciations will probably get lost in the process.

sensui-tomo

I have no clue, man. I'm actually kind of scared to hear how old man Joseph sounds like in the Stardust Crusaders dub, as a lot of the hilarious "Engrish" pronunciations will probably get lost in the process.

old man joeseph iirc has the same voice actor that did Rider (in Fate Zero)... or Lu Bu from dynasty warriors if they keep the same cast from those few episodes. here is a sample https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdxL4nkCPrc and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdkQ4buzMa4

We're a week out and I can't seem to find any options for pre-ordering a physical copy... Was hoping to secure a pre-order in case the game ends up having a pretty small run.

Is this game going to be digital only? Was it stealth delayed?

Big Chungus

We're a week out and I can't seem to find any options for pre-ordering a physical copy... Was hoping to secure a pre-order in case the game ends up having a pretty small run.

Is this game going to be digital only? Was it stealth delayed?
digital only it seems, the store page just went up todsy

yare yare...

Top Bottom