• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jokes Thread.

I was driving home yesterday when I came up to one of those half barrier level crossings.The red lights were flashing and the barriers were on their way down so I pulled up sharply.
Suddenly this car full of Pak!s pulled out and tried to beat the lights and barriers. They got half way across when a large fully laden goods train hit them, the car disintegrated and all the occupants were killed instantly.
I sat there open mouthed and thought "Jesus, that could have easily been me"
So this morning I've sent off my train drivers application form to Network Rail

notseqi

In dutch we like to make fun of the Belgians.
We do too.
Where does a belgian steady himself while having sex? The school bag.

An Irishman goes to the blacksmith to ask for a job. The blacksmith asks, 'are you good at shoeing horses?' The irishman replies, 'no, but I once told a donkey to fuck off.'

Two nuns are sitting on a park bench when a guy walks up in a trenchcoat, opens it and reveals to be completely naked underneath. One nun had a stroke, the other one couldn't reach.

O-N-E

On a construction site....
A man working on a higher floor gets the attention of a man working on the ground level
He motions to him, pointing at his eye, then his knee, then making a wrenching motion
The man on the ground floor makes a masturbation motion
The man up top more vigorously mimes the eye, knee and wrench
He receives a masturbation motion once again
Now he's pissed off and gets down to the man on the ground in a huff
"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING? I'M TELLING YOU TO BRING ME A WRENCH!"
"AND I'M TELLING YOU THAT I'M COMING!"

notseqi

A vacationing penguin is driving his car through Arizona when he notices that the oil pressure light is on. He gets out to look and sees oil dripping out of the motor. He drives to the nearest town and stops at the first gas station.
After dropping the car off, the penguin goes for a walk around town. He sees an ice-cream shop and, being a penguin in Arizona, decides that something cold would really hit the spot. He gets a big dish of ice cream and sits down to eat. Having no hands he makes a real mess trying to eat with his flippers. After finishing his ice cream, he goes back to the gas station and asks the mechanic if he's found the problem. The mechanic looks up and says "It looks like you blew a seal."
"No no," the penguin replies, "it's just ice cream."

A vacationing penguin is driving his car through Arizona when he notices that the oil pressure light is on. He gets out to look and sees oil dripping out of the motor. He drives to the nearest town and stops at the first gas station.
After dropping the car off, the penguin goes for a walk around town. He sees an ice-cream shop and, being a penguin in Arizona, decides that something cold would really hit the spot. He gets a big dish of ice cream and sits down to eat. Having no hands he makes a real mess trying to eat with his flippers. After finishing his ice cream, he goes back to the gas station and asks the mechanic if he's found the problem. The mechanic looks up and says "It looks like you blew a seal."
"No no," the penguin replies, "it's just ice cream."
just told that joke (slight variation) a few weeks ago.

Last edited:

MudoSkills

Volcano High Alumnus (Cum Laude)
A man is sitting in a pub getting absolutely shitfaced, the barman decides to kick him out after he makes a complete mess of himself, getting puke all down his shirt.

'Ah man' he says on his way out 'not again, my wife is going to fucking kill me.' The barman feels sorry for him, and decides to share some advice.

'Do you still have some money on you?' The man nods 'Well slip a tenner in your shirt pocket, and when your wife asks what happened say some drunk threw up on you and gave you some money to get the shirt cleaned.' The man thanks him, goes off home.

When he arrives his wife is straight at the door:

'What the hell happened to you?'
'I was at the pub for a quick drink and this one guy, totally smashed, pukes on my shirt. He was really sorry, gave me £10 do getting cleaned - here.'
'This is a £20 note.'
'Oh, I forgot, he also shit in my pants.'

What do you do when your dishwasher breaks down? Slap her.

tRJkPC0.png

Prison Mike

Banned
Man walks into the twin towers and asks if he can buy a jumbo jet
"we dont sell them here" replies the receptionist.
"well why do you have them in the window then".

Whats red and slides across a chipshop floor.
An abortion of chips.

Dutch farmer is walking along his fields.
He sees a stranger on his knees next to a ditch, scooping up water with his hand to drink it.
Farmer yells "Hee niet drinken dat is giftig!" (= dutch: don't drink, it's poisonous)
Strangers yells "Wie bitte?" (= german: say what?)
Farmer scoops hand and yells "Beide handen benutzen (= german: use both hands!)

Classic anti-german joke from Holland :)

notseqi

He sees a stranger on his knees next to a ditch, scooping up water with his hand to drink it.
Farmer yells "Hee niet drinken dat is giftig!" (= dutch: don't drink, it's poisonous)

Yeah? Fuk u.

How wide is Holland? Two panzer-hours.

NeoIkaruGAF

Gold Member

We have the same joke with a man from Naples drinking in Milan.

What's red and smells of blue paint?
Red paint

What's brown and sticky?
A stick

What's black and white and red all over?
A nun with stab wounds

What's red and taps on the window?
A baby in a microwave.

What do you call a blind reindeer?
No idea.

What did one snowman say to the other snowman?
Can you smell carrots?

eddie4

Genuinely Generous
A guy runs into a bar and shouts "Alright, which one of you motherfuckers slept with my wife? I'll kill you!"
There's a silence in the bar for a few seconds, then one guy comes forward and says "Sorry man, you don't have that many bullets."

Last edited:

dr_octagon

Banned
Did you hear about the Jamaican guy who robbed a supermarket? The police said it wasn't his first offence, apparently he did it Aldi time.

There was video footage of him throwing ice cream at shoppers. I thought how dairy.

NeededSleep

My favorite little johnny joke:

One day, Little Johnny saw his grandpa smoking his cigarettes.
Little Johnny asked, "Grandpa, can I smoke some of your cigarettes?" His grandpa replied, "Can your penis reach your asshole?" "No", said Little Johnny. His grandpa replied, "Then you're not old enough."

The next day, Little Johnny saw his grandpa drinking beer. He asked, "Grandpa, can I drink some of your beer?" His grandpa replied, "Can your penis reach your asshole?" "No" said Little Johhny. "Then you're not old enough." his grandpa replied.

The next day, Little Johnny was eating cookies. His grandpa asked, "Can I have some of your cookies?" Little Johnny replied, "Can your penis reach your asshole?" His grandpa replied, "It most certainly can!" Little Johnny replied, "Then go fuck yourself

Last edited:
Top Bottom