• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Joseph Gatt (Game of Thrones, mocap actor for Kratos) arrested for contact with a minor for sexual offence (denies all charges)

Sounds like they...

csi miami GIF

...Gatt Eem

Topher

Gold Member
I always thought it was Shad Gaspard (RIP) that was Kratos' mocap actor for GOW 2018

I'm guess they had more than one guy. Perhaps Gatt was doing more of the facial expressions (both of them) while Gaspard was doing the action stuff.

Last edited:

MiguelItUp

I mean, those allegations sound much more legit than a he said she said kind of thing. Especially if the LAPD got involved.

But of course he's gonna say he didn't do it. They always do.

ANDS

King of Gaslighting
Of course you deny, because silence is guilt in this era. However, if true, but him under the jail.

ButchCat

He may be guilty sure and everything in that article points to it but what happened to the presumption of innocence? Everyone here is trashing the guy just because he's missing a couple of eyebrows. I expected more from you gaffers.

Realistically speaking, what's the worst that can happen to the development of the next GOW in light of this? He's one of what seems to be many mocap actors; it seems like he can be replaced easily enough. And considering that it was difficult to even name all the mocap guys, who's gonna actually know what mocap is his, if he somehow was uncredited in the next game's development?

He may be guilty sure and everything in that article points to it but what happened to the presumption of innocence? Everyone here is trashing the guy just because he's missing a couple of eyebrows. I expected more from you gaffers.
"unattractive" people are judged more harshly instantly:

kyliethicc

So they changed the actor? Is that it?
A lot of people did mo-cap work on GoW. As for who did which bits, only the devs know.

Credits:

6If2Emn.jpg

For example, Shad Gaspard is also credited and he recently died.

“In Los Angeles, at the age of 39, former popular wrestler Shad Gaspard died, also acting as an actor to capture Kratos movements in the 2018 God of War game.”

Last edited:

GymWolf

Great show and brutal episode
Yeah they did a great work with his character, he has like 10 min of screentime and he is easily one of the highlights of season 1.

I don't even think that he looks super ugly if you consider his physique.

Top Bottom