• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Joseph Gatt (Game of Thrones, mocap actor for Kratos) arrested for contact with a minor for sexual offence (denies all charges)

Hendrick's

If only my penis was as big as my GamerScore!
Frustrated Austin Powers GIF

Dr Bass

I have no opinion on if this guy did it or not, of course.

But just once if someone was guilty I would love their response to be "Ok, you got me dead to rights." and proceed to walk calmly to the jail with the po' po'.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Last edited:

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
A lot of people did mo-cap work on GoW. As for who did which bits, only the devs know.

Credits:

6If2Emn.jpg

For example, Shad Gaspard is also credited and he recently died.

“In Los Angeles, at the age of 39, former popular wrestler Shad Gaspard died, also acting as an actor to capture Kratos movements in the 2018 God of War game.”

Fuck this creepy mother fucking dude who looks like he's about to give me landing clearance at Bespin, THIS is the real buried lead.

Half of Cryme Tyme is gone? What is this world?

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Memorably creepy performance from this guy as The Albino in Banshee.

LAPD task force probably wouldn’t hold a press conference and arrest an actor on something like this without solid evidence. Would be a PR disaster for them. Courts will decide though.

Kuranghi

Yall MF's ruthless in here 😂

Have you never worked in retail/sales? Today at work we berated one of the staff because he has an STD he won't go to the clinic about. He's 17 and instead of offering words of condolence we called him a fucking idiot and told him his cock would drop off and turn green if he didn't go tonight.

Then we stood around for a while taking the piss out of someone's friend who had admitted to wanting a guy to "bite her fanny" then had the gall to say the guy had weird ideas in bed 🤣

A girl in the shop said she wanted better incentives from my brand to sell my brand (Usually pens or that kind of crap) when I'm not there so I bought a spanking paddle that has TU⅃Ƨ indented on it and gave it to her and said "Here you go, now sell more of my TVs please". I also bought a second one since I'm single again, in case I meet a lovely girl who needs to be punished.

Lord Panda

The Sea is Always Right
People insulting the man's appearance while also posting in Neogafs member gallery without irony.

It's kinda open season the moment anyone, let alone a public figure, is accused of soliciting minors.

To be fair, he's in great shape for a 50 year old bloke.

56688173-10724551-image-m-3_1650125471538.jpg

Top Bottom