• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Josh Mandel, Ohio Republican Senate Candidate: I Stand With Mike Cernovich....

entremet

And Jack Posobiec, one of the founders of the Deploraball

http://www.thedailybeast.com/josh-m...i-stand-with-mike-cernovich-and-jack-posobiec

The Republican Party’s top Senate candidate in Ohio tweeted his support on Thursday for two pro-Trump media provocateurs who have previously promoted conspiracy theories about the murder of DNC staff member and an elaborate hoax involving child sex rings under a Washington D.C. restaurant.

“Sad to see @ADL_National become a partisan witchhunt group targeting people for political beliefs. I stand with @Cernovich & @JackPosobiec,” wrote Ohio State Treasurer Josh Mandel, referencing Mike Cernovich, currently an InfoWars co-host and independent journalist, and Jack Posobiec, who worked with the Citizens for Trump organization during the election and went on organize the inaugural event called the Deploraball.
Mandel’s tweet was in response to a Medium post from Cernovich on Wednesday, in which Cernovich claimed that the Anti-Defamation League, an international, Jewish anti-hate-group, was “trying to get people they disagree with murdered.”

Top Republican candidate supporting one of the pizzagate guys?! What in the world? This is where we are at politically?

jfkgoblue

Oh God he was the Ohio treasurer and kept appearing in a charity ad with Urban Meyer on local TV in Toledo. So I already hate him because fuck Urban Meyer.

Mael

Why am I not surprised that a GOP candidate would be more than happy to stand with fake news conspiracy peddlers like Posobiec.
Then again with a president who's happy with Alex Jones...

Foffy

Banned
Quick reminder that Cernovich wrote this. Mandel must have high standards to stand with someone who works out with period blood still on his crotch..

Amusing and ignoring these guys I get. Out and out defending them is rather unheard for a national candidate.

This is what a good deal of the GOP has always been, just with a cursory facade. No need for that anymore so it's all out in the light.

Democrats and liberals are too busy slapboxing each other so it's not like they have anything to worry about lol

Ninhead

Josh Mandel is the kid in class who reminds the teacher five minutes before class ends on Friday that they didn't assign homework.

Fuck that guy.

Top Bottom