• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| Dirty Harry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryan1321

Banned
DMeisterJ said:
Thanks. Oh I've never seen that movie.

Its worth a watch? ive never seen a Clint Eastwood Movie other than million dollar baby

----------------------------------------------

Back on RAW, i really want to belive Zack Ryder showing up on RAW but im going with logic and think
The July 4 segment wont air on

and about the show, epidose 20 untill tomorrow....

somedevil said:
Is Christopher Nolan getting any royalities for sting's 'new' character?
Disney never got money for the Pirate Paul Burchill gimmick.

THEY'RE DOING DRUGS BROTHER.

TRUTH, GIVE THEM SOME WATER

DMczaf

somedevil said:
Is Christopher Nolan getting any royalities for sting's 'new' character?

Brandon Lee

Heath Ledger

If you die after making a pop culture character, Sting is coming for your gimmick BROTHER.

DMczaf said:
Brandon Lee

Heath Ledger

If you die after making a pop culture character, Sting is coming for your gimmick BROTHER.

More like if you are in pop culture and wear face paint. Let's hope nothing happens to Ronald McDonald.

b7ceg.png

Net_Wrecker said:
Freakin D-Von just went over Samoa Joe.

Smh
PPi9f.jpg

sleepykyo

BoboBrazil said:
how did steiner end up in immortal? this shit makes no sense since he was the one fortune brought in to fight immortal

I don't know. Angle's alliance with Steiner and Crimson fell apart pretty quickly.

I remember thinking Matt Bentley (then Michael Shane) and Kazarian were the new HBK and Scott Hall respectively.

Oh how times have changed.

Ultratech

BoboBrazil said:
how did steiner end up in immortal? this shit makes no sense since he was the one fortune brought in to fight immortal

Impact Wresting
Fuck Logic.

Also, there's a Low Ki and Flying Elvis on my TV.
Crazy.

I wonder what Michael Shane has been up to? He disappeared from wrestling. I'm surprised his cousin Shawn Michaels didn't get him a job.

So Samoa Joe who was putting on clinics in 2003-2006 is reduced to bar fighting now? Good stuff TNA.

EDIT: And OMG they're actually going forward with this Sting/Hogan angle. What is it 1997?

Why is her theme so superior to every other TNA theme? Sting vs Hogan is gonna revolutionize the wrestling world BROTHER!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom