• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June PS Plus games announced - Sonic Mania and Borderlands: The Handsome Collection

• Thread starter Deleted member 740922
  • Start date

sublimit

Banned
Not a fan of either Borderands or Sonic but at least this time i'm willing to give them a try.

Is the first Borderlands fun to play solo? I heard that it's boring if you don't play together with someone else.

Verdanth

Two games i always wanted to get, score!

tenor.gif

Same here.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Is the first Borderlands fun to play solo? I heard that it's boring if you don't play together with someone else.
Either game can be done solo but it's definitely not as fun as playing with friends. In fact, I'd say (at least when I played these games at launch) it seemed like the games were designed around co-op play.

Keep in mind also that this collection includes the second and third game but not the first. And the third game actually fits between the first and second chronologically. You won't miss much story wise, but just FYI.

Is BL the Handsome Collection made specifically for PS4?

It's Borderlands 2 and Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, which despite taking place before Borderlands 2, has a wrap around plot that takes place after Borderlands 2, so the pre-sequel should only be played after BL 2. The collection also includes all the DLC for both games, about 100 hours of content in all.

And yes, the collection was made specifically for PS4 and Xbox One. It runs at 60fps (for the most part), and also includes an FOV slider and an optional 4K texture pack.

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
It's Borderlands 2 and Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, which despite taking place before Borderlands 2, has a wrap around plot that takes place after Borderlands 2, so the pre-sequel should only be played after BL 2. The collection also includes all the DLC for both games, about 100 hours of content in all.

And yes, the collection was made specifically for PS4 and Xbox One. It runs at 60fps (for the most part), and also includes an FOV slider and an optional 4K texture pack.

My GOD!!!!!!! This is insane! There's a 4K texture pack for PS4 Pro? Or is that just X1X?

Dthomp

:messenger_loudly_crying:

Already own both of these (Although haven't played Sonic yet), at least folks will get some good games for a change and a month away from the indie crap we normally get.

I have BL2 on PS3. I kinda gave up on it. I need to check if it's worth importing my saves vs starting over.

Pretty satisfying month overall. I think my grandson will like Sonic.

Top Bottom