• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Am I correct in remembering that there wasn't a single women's match on tonight's Raw? You all think all the women on the roster are going to show up on Smackdown tomorrow to try and make up for that terrible MITB ending?

Edit: Nervermind. Just saw the shoehorned in at the end match between all the women.

Miz?

You can call Bray one too even though he loses like most his feuds.

Miz is upper-mid card at best the way they view him. And lol Bray is a can.

The only real main event heels on Raw are Strowman and Joe.

From an insider on twitter who gotten things right. Said also he brought people into the back who shouldn't be. Plus I also hope it doesn't include who is girlfriend is.

Also is Corey also behind this because:

Remember when Corey Graves said "I would shake the hand of the man who attacked Enzo"...

DCu9au4UwAA7SZo.jpg

He's just a normal dude now it seems.

Almost certain that Corey said he wanted to give that person a high five, not shake their hand. This was brought up way back when that handshake happened.

So Wrestlegaf, I'm off to Japan in just over 3 months, last time I was there I was able to catch a DDT show, this time though I think I've timed my trip up right to catch the NJPW King of Pro Wrestling Show in October (will be in Tokyo for the Second Monday of the Month).

Does anyone know how hard its going to be to get tickets to something like this not living in Japan, like am I going to be able to order online through the NJPW website and print it out for when I get there or is it something I'll need to try and book while I'm there and have sent to my hotel in Tokyo. Or are there reliable 3rd party vendors I can get to buy the ticket for me before I go.

Crowd reaction for Joe vs Reigns is fucking great.

Braun is like a living cartoon but in all the best ways.

Fuck yessss thank god he's back and not finished with Reigns yet.

That pop for Strowman. That roar. That ambulance

Carny ridiculousness at its best.

This is a solid Raw so far.

Am I correct in remembering that there wasn't a single women's match on tonight's Raw? You all think all the women on the roster are going to show up on Smackdown tomorrow to try and make up for that terrible MITB ending?

Sasha vs Nia ended in a cluster cause of all the other women on raw.

Yo this Cass promo is pretty decent.

Enzo having tears in his eyes helps.

Also I dig Corey as this kind of insider information guy.

The Kurt shit was clunky but yeah good logical turn.

Adree

Yo this Cass promo is pretty decent.

Enzo having tears in his eyes helps.

Also I dig Corey as this kind of insider information guy.

The Kurt shit was clunky but yeah good logical turn.

It's crazy how good Corey Graves is on the mic. No telling what he could have been if he hadn't been sidelined.

Jashobeam

so who else is up for NJPW Kizuna Road show starting in a few hours, Kawato is teaming up with Tanahashi vs Takahashi & Naito, wow this kid is moving up on the card

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
looks at youtube, sees Roman promo saying hes going for the title at Summerslam...

lol.

Wait, does this actually give us hope of a Joe win at Great Balls? They want to save Roman v Brock for Mania right?

oh im sorry, why am I looking for logic with this company.

look at youtube, sees Roman promo saying hes going for the title at Summerslam...

lol.

Wait, does this actually give us hope of a Joe win at Great Balls? They want to save Roman v Brock for Mania right?

oh im sorry, why am I looking for logic with this company.

I mean the easy logic is Strowman beats Roman and claims the #1 Contendership for himself.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I mean the easy logic is Strowman beats Roman and claims the #1 Contendership for himself.

ah I didnt actually saw Braun came back and challenged Roman until just now, guess that makes sense.

Sigh.

I dunno, I think some of you might be unnaturally up on the Cass promo just because everything he said was true. His delivery still sucks.

New Japan's unfair, with Yoshi Tatsu and Bone Soldier both already right there on the roster

Neither are on the roster anymore afaik. They still use Tatsu on a date by date basis, but I haven't seen BONE SOLDIER in months.

Yeah Im going to try and catch it if I dont pass out.

First thing I'll do when I get home as long as this heat doesn't melt me.

Adree

I dunno, I think some of you might be unnaturally up on the Cass promo just because everything he said was true. His delivery still sucks.

I liked it but I mean how could you fuck up the break-up of a team that's been together for years and years. Easy to draw upon emotion for something like that.

So Wrestlegaf, I'm off to Japan in just over 3 months, last time I was there I was able to catch a DDT show, this time though I think I've timed my trip up right to catch the NJPW King of Pro Wrestling Show in October (will be in Tokyo for the Second Monday of the Month).

Does anyone know how hard its going to be to get tickets to something like this not living in Japan, like am I going to be able to order online through the NJPW website and print it out for when I get there or is it something I'll need to try and book while I'm there and have sent to my hotel in Tokyo. Or are there reliable 3rd party vendors I can get to buy the ticket for me before I go.

If you check the English NJPW site; njpw1972.com they will have a link to an English friendly ticket agency when the tickets go on sale. And yeah, it's digital.

I’ve been to a couple of NJPW shows at Korakuen Hall. Both times I just turned up at the event and bought tickets at the door, although they were standing tickets. Cost about 3,500 yen I think.
Booking in advance makes sense if you want seated tickets.

Top Bottom