• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Heroman

Banned
Nah mate, we signed him;

JZBZ0F6.jpg

Gonna play up front with Big Andy next season :p

I don't know how I feel about this?

Finally got a chance to watch Kizuna road.

Kawato did great and the Sanada/Juice end series was super-fun.

And of course, Suzuki's forearms were glorious. Yoshi Hashi did a great job selling them too.

somedevil

Raw viewership for 6/19:

8pm: 3.075
9pm: 3.201
1pm: 3.029

Avg: 3.101

All hours above 3 and kept the 3rd hour drop minimal. It seemed people over 50 and women were not interested in Enzo's attacker because those viewers left in the 3rd hour.

Anth0ny

Raw viewership for 6/19:

All hours above 3 and kept the 3rd hour drop minimal. It seemed people over 50 and women were not interested in Enzo's attacker because those viewers left in the 3rd hour.

Compared to last year's June 19 show:

Raw averaged 3.467 million viewers, up from the 2.97 million average from last week.

#5years still going strong, boys. I give them a month to ruin any and all appeal of longer term, mystery story telling.

somedevil

Triple H recently visited London, and he gave a WWE title belt to Charlie Guenigault, the off-duty police officer who was recently injured during a terror attack on the London Bridge. You can check out a photo WWE shared of the visit below. The Mirror also published a story on the meeting as well. Guenigault is a lifelong WWE fan and was reportedly seen wearing a Sami Zayn t-shirt at the time of the attack.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...harlie-guenigault-triple-h-belt-a7798846.html

Raw viewership for 6/19:

The Big Dog and Braun making sure that the third hour drop wasn't as bad as it normally is.
Oh hey look, HHH being casually homophobic

https://twitter.com/WrestlingSheet/status/877257925642694657
@WrestlingSheet
.@TripleH on @realellsworth winning #MITB for @CarmellaWWE - "We're still trying to confirm 100% that James Ellsworth is 100% a man."

That's yalls boy, right? The one everyone swears when he gets the company he'll be good suddenly?
Triple H is not my boy, but how is this homophobic?

Egg0

Banned
Good lord.

Edit: is it somewhere on his leg I'm guessing? Cuz man having that visible on TV is probably a copyright issue.

Any other WrassleGAFfers in Somerset UK (home of Cheddar cheese and the Glastonbury festival) currently dying from the heat? Damn.

Hogan would kill for this kinda heat brother dude.

P.S Fuck Corbin. And Jinder.

fucked this all up now

19264312_1228799490582772_3367188584460123093_o.jpg

Yeah, but you know as well as I do they'll be back together by then.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I think what's going to happen is that Enzo will team up with Big Show (this seems super telegraphed - he never got mad at Enzo, just Cass) and win the tag titles while Cass loses matches for the IC title. Cass then gets pissed because he claims it was Enzo's fault he never held a championship, but Enzo proves him wrong by winning one without Cass leading to the reunion. I also think if they do that it's a really good angle, but knowing them, they'll push Cass to squash Finn Balor instead.

Top Bottom