• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Tom Nook

fucked this all up now

19264312_1228799490582772_3367188584460123093_o.jpg

poor funko.

Walgreens carry pop figures?

It was tough to watch the last segment on Raw because of how Enzo was feeling but Big Cass was saying the truth. Enzo has been holding him back. Garbage teammate.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
It's 22c (72f) up here in Canada and for the climates I'm comfortable in I might as well be standing inside an active volcano.

korly

What's up WrassleGAF? Ever since losing the B+ Championship, I've lost my smile. I stopped watching Raw & Smackdown though, and that really helped! I think the healing process is over! I'M BACK BAY-BEEEEE!

Heroman

Banned
What's up WrassleGAF? Ever since losing the B+ Championship, I've lost my smile. I stopped watching Raw & Smackdown though, and that really helped! I think the healing process is over! I'M BACK BAY-BEEEEE!
You need back surgery, we been telling you for months.

Ithil

I didn't bother watching RAW but I checked out the Braun return on youtube and I must say Braun throwing open the ambulance doors to a huge pop and roaring YAAAAAAAAR at nothing in particular was incredible.

Just caught up on thread, but I think this is going be good for Enzo. He got over with the mic, and maybe now he'll get to do more than just regurgitate the same catchphrases. But as a singles wrestler, doubt it. But as a manager, he could be great. He can't possibly beat Cass, so I expect him to start being someone's mouthpiece (maybe Big Show?).

As for Cass, his promo was pretty good last night, maybe he's better as a heel. Not sure if he's ever been one before, but I didn't watch wrestling again until last summer.

Sinatar

Is it tomorrow yet in Japan? I want my Fire Pro release date god damn it.

I also want that release date to be tomorrow. Just stealth drop the fucker. "And we're proud to announce the release date is... RIGHT NOW MOTHERFUCKERS!". But like in a polite japanese way.

Firepro was cool for making totally rad cool sick custom gif animations from in the dark time before WWE games had no move creator. The gameplay's never been great.

Sinatar

Granted if you take your lifetime of experience playing other wrestling games into Fire Pro (aka you like to mash buttons like a loon) then you're going to have a bad time. Take 5 minutes to learn how it works and Fire Pro becomes smooth as silk.

Top Bottom