• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

The response to herself with the Grinch gif is something

Edit:
New page gif

jarrettstrutmock.gif

XenoRaven

Xeno's hot take of the day:

What if the ending to the ambulance match is Braun standing dazed at the back of the open ambulance and then Roman goes in for a spear but Braun moves out of the way and Roman goes flying into the ambulance allowing Braun to shut the doors on him?

jmdajr

What if the ending to the ambulance match is Braun standing dazed at the back of the open ambulance and then Roman goes in for a spear but Braun moves out of the way and Roman goes flying into the ambulance allowing Braun to shut the doors on him?

Hmmm. Could work I guess. I don't see a "clean win" for anyone before Summerfest.

Keeps roman looking stupid strong, vince'll take it pal

Mauro is going to NXT

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVp4v6IgOoc/?taken-by=mauroranallo

THE NXT CHAPTER BEGINS!
WWE and I mutually agreed to end my responsibilities on SmackDown having nothing to do with rumors about disputes. As I remained under contract with WWE, we discussed a variety of options. Despite originally agreeing to part ways, there was always a desire to continue working together. We have come to terms on a new agreement that benefits both WWE and me, and I am thrilled to announce I will now be part of the NXT broadcasting team.

So he's as far away from JBL as can be and able to do other obligations outside the company Including the biggest boxing fight ever

Mauro won the fight and WWE/JBL lost

Hex

Banned

Either they re-use the timeless smash through the top of the closed amberlamps or Roman spears Braun through the doors and they both are incapacitated and we have a 3 way

Slizz

I was trying to get some giffable content from a Shinsuke annihilation of Ziggler, first attempt just ended in 2 minutes with my breaking Zigglers leg with an achilles hold.... Will try again.

Kaladin

So if we have Mauro and Nigel on the NXT announce team, who is the third man? Tell me they keep Tom Phillips and give Percy the boot.

Assuming that he can stay away from bullying this way, then that's great news for him and for fans. Even though NXT is a developmental league, it would still be cool if they could send down some wrestlers who aren't involved in any current storylines just to mix things up a bit. As much as I loved seeing Nakamura, Joe, Balor, etc. come up from NXT, it really hurt their talent pool. It would be really useful to have the cruiserweights and underused guys like Heath Slater get involved with the newer talent.

Nigel sounds so bland and boring. He sounds like a soccer announcer. Mauro's voice and catchphrases are annoying...a lot of people here felt this way before the JBL allegations.

I think Mauro will fit in better on NXT, but overall Tom > Mauro. I just think that Tom Phillips has been groomed for the style of TV product WWE produces.

Also I like Nigel.

And also, I don't like Percy.

Nigel sounds so bland and boring. He sounds like a soccer announcer. Mauro's voice and catchphrases are annoying...a lot of people here felt this way before the JBL allegations.

I'm hoping that that was the Vince/Dunn effect, and on NXT he can be a more back to basics announcer, I never had a problem with his AXS work.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
you guys didn't see that coming? I saw that shit before the JBL stuff got out. Tom was overworked much like Corey was. Mauro isn't on bad terms with Triple H. Triple H was the guy that brought him in. NXT is JBL and Vince free. Mauro won't have Vince and Cole feeding him shit to push...(just Cole and maybe Triple H).

I figured after they didn't put JR in Florida for NXT, Mauro was the logical choice.

Top Bottom