• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Slizz

Sabu is a legend and deserves a ton more recognition....

giphy.gif

Finnegan with that slow ass count.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
The ego’s of some darts players make CM Punk look like actual Jesus.
I remember years ago shortly after the Punk Pipebomb, Paul Nicholson came out and sat on the stage CM Punk style. He also breifly added IT'S CLOBBERIN TIIIIMEE to his entrance.

I marked the fuck out.

Sephzilla

What if Bryan goes to NJPW and is perfectly fine and never gets another injury? It's unlikely, but imagine the black eye that would give WWE. It would also really add a ton of fuel to the conspiracy theory that Bryan is out of action so that Bryan's fanbase can't hijack stories anymore

Hasney

If always pains me that we'll never see a moment as epic as the lights going out and Sabu appearing in the ring and Tax is just staring him down, because in the WWE, the heel would have to run. That image on TV probably sold some PPVs alone.

Also this:

A8MeRwp.gif

Tagyhag

What if Bryan goes to NJPW and is perfectly fine and never gets another injury? It's unlikely, but imagine the black eye that would give WWE. It would also really add a ton of fuel to the conspiracy theory that Bryan is out of action so that Bryan's fanbase can't hijack stories anymore

I mean, there's always that chance.

But with NJPW wrestling? He could be the next Shibata and I don't want him to risk that.

Zach

I'm loving it.

Awesome. Not sure if anyone's told you, or if you've gathered this somehow, but season 2 takes a nosedive shortly in. It eventually picks back up and the finale is very good. And season 3 has been fantastic.

Anyway, glad you're enjoying it.

Kaladin

I've personally thought that Nigel/Phillips/Watson were an absolutely horrendous team - they just didn't click. I think we can all agree that Watson is just absolute trash.

However, I think Nigel and Phillips just never had good chemistry. Not that it was bad, just bland. I know it's because he was working with the GOAT calling an amazing match, but I was struck by how much better Nigel was with JR calling Dunne vs Bate in Chicago. Phillips is just a little too quiet and generic for Nigel. Having Mauro be the play by play guy will create a much better contrast, and I think Nigel will sound much much better going forward.

Yeah, but then there is Percy stinking up the place.

Holy crap there is a ROH ppv this Friday

MAIN EVENT
ROH WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP
ROH WORLD CHAMPION “ALMIGHTY” CHRISTOPHER DANIELS vs. “THE AMERICAN NIGHTMARE” CODY

ROH WORLD TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
ROH WORLD TELEVISION CHAMPION KUSHIDA vs. “THE VILLAIN” MARTY SCURLL

ROH WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
ROH WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS THE YOUNG BUCKS (MATT & NICK JACKSON) vs. WAR MACHINE (HANSON & RAY ROWE)

ROH WORLD SIX MAN TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS
ROH WORLD SIX MAN TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS BULLY RAY & THE BRISCOES vs. DALTON CASTLE & THE BOYS

“PRO WRESTLING’S LAST REAL MAN” SILAS YOUNG vs. JAY LETHAL

STRAP MATCH
HANGMAN PAGE vs. “HEAVY METAL REBEL” FRANKIE KAZARIAN

THE KINGDOM (MATT TAVEN & VINNY MARSEGLIA) vs. CMLL’S ULTIMO GUERRERO & EL TERRIBLE

LOSING TEAM MUST DISBAND
THE REBELLION (KENNY KING, RHETT TITUS, CAPRICE COLEMAN, & SHANE TAYLOR) vs. SEARCH AND DESTROY (ALEX SHELLEY, CHRIS SABIN, JAY WHITE, & JONATHAN GRESHAM)
AND MORE!

But with NJPW wrestling? He could be the next Shibata and I don't want him to risk that.

Agreed completely. That Shibata news is horrible and I can absolutely see Bryan doing a repeat

The human body isn't supposed to do headbutts, and eventually it'll make you stop that shit

Cagey

Banned
Fuck Rosenberg. He's garbage, especially now that he killed off Juan Ep.

Ciph and Rosenberg have drifted too far away from their roots.

Ciph wants to do standup comedy and Rosenberg wants to be a random daytime ESPN Radio chucklefuck when all the people want is 2 hour long hip-hop sitdowns.

Kaladin

For anyone that cares, Kenny King will feature heavily on next week's 2 night Bachelorette, he's in a feud with another guy and they tease that he gets in a worked shoot fight.

XenoRaven

Special triple hot take Thursday (including my ambulance match fantasy booking from earlier):

Punk will never wrestle again

Bryan will be fine

Top Bottom