• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Syder

NJPW Kizuna Road 20/06/2017

RPwJdSD.gif

PRDn1cf.gif

cWCsFjw.gif

-bryan goes to new japan, finds success and happiness

-punk goes to new japan, because there's nothing more punk than going to the competition and telling WWE to fuck off

-wwe tv deal comes up in 2019, wwe loses a ton of money. cuts need to be made, including the entire cruiserweight division, nxt and useless talent like shinsuke nakamura and cesaro who can't speak english and thus can't draw. mass exodus of talent to new japan.

-vince doubles down on the current strategy. pays connor mcgregor $50 million to appear at wrestlemania, and a good 50% of the card is made up of part timers. wwe continues to spiral out of control, losing their foothold on the pro wrestling audience. meanwhile, the american dragon bryan danielson and shinsuke nakamura have the first ever 7 star match.

i can keep going
-Anth0ny continues to give Trump money like a bitch
Punk is overrated.
No

Yeah, the guy who had "MISAWA" written on his arm tape the Smackdown after Misawa died has zero regard for Japan.
Which happened years ago and since then Punk hasn't wrestled in over three years and went into the UFC where while he got his ass kicked, he earned good money for it. I didn't say he had zero regard, just that right now after all that's happened, I don't see Punk going especially since the whole thing with WWE seems to have killed his passion for wrestling.

Cornette did a special podcast talking about Russo serving the protective order against him and the cops coming to his place with the papers https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFNIvC7iZ9Q Highlights if you don't want to listen:

9 pages
Jim "didn't realize" Vince took threatening to come to his house and implying he'd show him a gun so seriously
Feels terrible it's a legal matter now
Jim apologizes for his behavior, and apologizes to Russo, please don't send him to jail because there's no chance he'd survive a week

Egg0

Banned
I'd like to see any combination of Punk/Bryan vs. Tana/Naito.

I'd keep dudes like Ishii and Suzuki away from Bryan tbh.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
I can't wait till we can play online. It's the only thing I'm missing right now.

RE Streaming: I'd be down if it's sooner rather than later.

I have my doubts about it being very playable. Given the frame timings on grapples, if the netcode isn't on point (ie rollback instead of frame delay) it's going to be a mess.

Egg0

Banned
I haven't played Fire Pro since the GBA one. It was impenetrable to me as a kid.

I think I'll give this new one a go.

Egg0

Banned
He does nothing for me when I've watched his matches. He comes across as just another "work rate guy" who is athletic and can work in the ring.

Wait really? CM Punk can go for sure, but I feel like the universal praise for him was for his mic work.

People still shit on his elbow drop to this day.

He does nothing for me when I've watched his matches. He comes across as just another "work rate guy" who is athletic and can work in the ring.

He has some amazing mic work, just very little of it during his 400+ day reign as the WWE champion. I feel like he was already in cruise control when I started watching WWE again back in 2012.

Top Bottom