• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Syder

Giant Haystacks was my favourite Darts player

andy-fordham_1529259a.jpg

I look at darts the way regular people must look at the graps

I don't get it and it seems dumb. I don't understand why these drunk dummies enjoy watching this

Let's just put this out there: Bryan Danielson in Fortune Dream 6 against Hideki Suzuki.

Or Danielson vs. Okabayashi.
Or Danielson vs. Yuji Hino.
Or Danielson vs. Sekimoto.
Or Danielson vs. Miyahara.
Or Danielson vs. "The Big Dog" Shuji Ishikawa.
Or Danielson vs. KENTA.
Or Danielson vs. Shingo Takagi.
Or Danielson vs. Hama.
Or Danielson vs. Joe Doering.

tumblr_me9pu71FSK1qjjr39o1_500.gif

I look at darts the way regular people must look at the graps

I don't get it and it seems dumb. I don't understand why these drunk dummies enjoy watching this

Because it's a good thing to watch while you're getting fucking hammered.

This Titus O'Neil TEDx Talk.... wow.

What an unfortunate upbringing, I'm rooting for the #TitusBrand.
Ugh, the age gap between him and his mother is smaller than the one between my brother and I.
More Mae Young names:

http://www.wwe.com/shows/maeyoungclassic/article/blanchard-gabert-laith-conti-devi-mae-young-classic

Third-generation wrestler Tessa Blanchard, hard-hitting veteran Abbey Laith, black-belt judoka Taynara Conti, international bruiser Jazzy Gabert and Great Khali protégé Kavita Devi are the latest additions to the Classic, which streams this summer, exclusively on WWE Network.

Abbey Laith is Kimber Lee and Jazzy Gabert is wrestler/carny tier MMA fighter Alpha Female.
I kinda had a feeling Alpha Female would be in it, I thought I called it in this or one of the last OTs but I couldn't find it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Good, away from the Vince/JBL bullshit, figured if he came back it'd be either after JBL and maybe Vince were gone or NXT. He should be better without those assholes involved.
Catching up on NXT last night. I know that Ember Moon's character work is not good, but somehow she remains the second most over woman on that roster by a long-shot. Even WM weekend she was getting chants and cheers over Asuka, which basically no one does. I have a feeling she's going to end up like Finn. She's not as good obviously, but I think she'll just continue to get over despite being "bland" to most here and elsewhere online. She just has something that causes people to cheer for her. It's weird.
I was more of a casual fan so I'm not an "Athena expert" or anything but I've liked her since I saw her in I think 2011 and I know she can do better on the personality side and capable of more on the ring work end. IMO of the currently on NXT TV women's roster she's still the one closest to Asuka in the ring, that's gonna change in a few months but it's a good time to have her win would be good for the division with her being a much more vulnerable champion.

Yeah, but then there is Percy stinking up the place.

Is it me or does Percy sound like a lot of his commentary is either done or redone in post production because half the time it sounds like he's sitting in a studio reading them.

Menome

Awesome. Not sure if anyone's told you, or if you've gathered this somehow, but season 2 takes a nosedive shortly in. It eventually picks back up and the finale is very good. And season 3 has been fantastic.

Anyway, glad you're enjoying it.

Don't forget to watch Fire Walk With Me and The Missing Pieces between Season 2 & 3. I personally recommend giving it a day or so between FWWM and TMP.

And remember this: The 'bad' bits of Season 2 are still better than Bad Simpsons.

Dato would've put an end to this darts conversation by now.

Here, let me help with putting an end to this darts conversation.

Death_2d1fad_5825353.gif

Bullseye!

Don't forget to watch Fire Walk With Me and The Missing Pieces between Season 2 & 3. I personally recommend giving it a day or so between FWWM and TMP.

And remember this: The 'bad' bits of Season 2 are still better than Bad Simpsons.

Friend.
The James on the road storyline. Josey as the maid. Leo's comeback. SUPER FUCKING NADINE.

I'll keep this in mind.

I popped for the Mauro news, perhaps pre-emptive to call it a feel good moment, but I'm feeling good between that and his other even bigger paydays

Anth0ny

-bryan goes to new japan, finds success and happiness

-punk goes to new japan, because there's nothing more punk than going to the competition and telling WWE to fuck off

-wwe tv deal comes up in 2019, wwe loses a ton of money. cuts need to be made, including the entire cruiserweight division, nxt and useless talent like shinsuke nakamura and cesaro who can't speak english and thus can't draw. mass exodus of talent to new japan.

-vince doubles down on the current strategy. pays connor mcgregor $50 million to appear at wrestlemania, and a good 50% of the card is made up of part timers. wwe continues to spiral out of control, losing their foothold on the pro wrestling audience. meanwhile, the american dragon bryan danielson and shinsuke nakamura have the first ever 7 star match.

i can keep going

Heroman

Banned

-punk goes to new japan, because there's nothing more punk than going to the competition and telling WWE to fuck off

-wwe tv deal comes up in 2019, wwe loses a ton of money. cuts need to be made, including the entire cruiserweight division, nxt and useless talent like shinsuke nakamura and cesaro who can't speak english and thus can't draw. mass exodus of talent to new japan.

-vince doubles down on the current strategy. pays connor mcgregor $50 million to appear at wrestlemania, and a good 50% of the card is made up of part timers. wwe continues to spiral out of control, losing their foothold on the pro wrestling audience. meanwhile, the american dragon bryan danielson and shinsuke nakamura have the first ever 7 star match.

i can keep going
Is this a work or a shoot? I honestly can't tell.

klonere

Banned

i can keep going

WWE dying out while booking burnt out MMA stars in bizarre carny arena shows would be an interesting echo of how NJPW fell from grace.

Top Bottom